chapter 15

I walk out of the shower. I pick up the dress which Mrs white sent for me. James agreed to stay here strange,very strange i know my brother very well he has something on his mind, but what and why.

I walk out of my room to the room next to me.

"James" i push the door. "Whats going on?"

"Excuse me, you're staying at your sister in Law's house"

I stand there like a statue for a minute with my mouth wide open "last night you were not ready to even see her and now what the fuck is going on"

He sighs while getting up from the bed "Alex i have accepted my fate now if you excuse me i want to change and have some rest" he pushes me out of the room and bangs the door.

I don't know why all i could smell is conspiracy. I am thinking too much i should consantrate on the future now.
*gooogrrrrr*

Yeah stomach i know you're empty lets get down and see what we got.
I walk down the stairs when i hear Alison talking to someone on the phone.

"Ohh i am so sorrry i will i promise" he sounds frustrated.

"Yeah yeah i know but i promise she's just a friend" ohh so i am just a friend and that bitch is your gf. Great. Wait a  fucken second what did i just say to myself. What is happening to me.

"Yeah yeah i know i will i promise i will kiss i will" why  am i even listening to this. I move down towards the kitchen.

"Hungry now?" Mrs white passes me a bowl of salad from which she was already eating.

"Yeah" i pick a carrot.

"You look sad"

"Nooo i am not sad"

"Ok but if there anything i can do" she puts her hand on my shoulder. Yeah make your son brave enough to tell me. What the fuck am i saying. "Alex what's wrong" she presses her fingers on my shoulder.

"No no nothing absolutely nothing" i grab one more carrot and climb up the stairs.

Whatever it is i hate Alison for not telling me he has a girlfriend i can expect at least this from a friend right.

"Hey what's up" Alison jumps out of his room.

"My anger" i fold my hands and start walking he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Nope your temperature like always cause your hot" he fake smirks.

"This is worst pick up line ever" i sigh. yeah you have to be with me.

"Why are you angry by the way"

"You didn't tell you have a girlfriend" i pull my hand out of his.

"I don't" he gulps.

"Yes you do"

"Even if i do so what?"

"I am your friend i can expect that right"

"Can you smell something burning"

"Don't change the topic" i bang my feet.

"Why so jealous babe i am all ours"

"What the fuck are you saying?" I fold my hands and walk straight towards my room. I really hate him again.

I move into my room and go inside the covers i don't know why but really feel good if there is cosiness. The warmth around here is really good how about a good nap cause sleeping is more important than most of the people.