chapter 13

Alison's POV:

"Sarina" i shout running to her.

"Alison this is something i do not want" she stops by the window and turns slowly towards me"al i don't even know that person yes i have talked to him for a while but does not mean i wanna marry him"

"Sarina let's go talk to mom dad" i keep my hands on her shoulder as she whips the tear.

"My decision is final my son" i see my father's shadow.

"No dad its her decision" i sigh.

"Don't you interfere" he says as i turn. Before i could say anything sarina presses my shoulder. "I am ready dad" she gulps her sob.

"You heard her" dad points her out as i look at her with wide eyes. He slowly steps towards my sister and pays her cheek"that's my girl" he walks away after smiling.

"What the fuck did you just do"

"Do you have any other way out?do you?"

I roll my eyes. "Al i have not lived my life does not mean you can't, please live as long as you can" she fakes a smile gulping in her tears and walks towards her room.

I walk inside my room. Switch on the lights as i walk in. There was a storm of things running around my head. My sister was just a second ago forced into a thing she does not want to do and i was helpless. I was not able to help her shame on me. Yes she is annoyingly idiotic but i really love her i love it when she is happy. Suddenly my phone vibrates.

So what happened..- Alex.

Drama - Alison

Same here BTW James had to agree to the wedding at last - Alex

Same here talk to you in school bye - Alison.

Hmm i can understand - Alex

I keep my phone aside. Don't understand this girl not at all she is rude to me or sweet to me what does she want out of me. Today when i was going to kiss her... Wait a fucking minute was i really going to kiss her?
What if i did would she kiss me back?
Why am i thinking all this she should not be the thing in my mind right now. Do i like her? No i don't. Of course i don't i am Alison white who is a stud and she is not my type.

Trinnnnnggggg.

Yeah alarm i am waking up i don't even remember when i slept thinking and thinking. I get up take a shower get ready pick up my bag and move towards my car.

"Al" sarina runs towards me from the hall "are you okay?"

"Well i should have asked you this"

"Well i am fine and you look handsome today now go" she pushes me towards my car.

In five minutes i was in the parking lot of the school. I see Alex's car parked beside me me.

I climb down my car and walk towards the hallway.

"Hey man" john punches me softly on my chest.

"What's up? Where are others"

"Sky is with Anna, Ryan with Carly and i think Simon is with Alex"

"Alex" i widen my eyes.

"Yeah there they are i think" i look in the direction of his finger.

There stood the next head boy of the school Simon in the corner of the hallway. Beside him was Alex all giggling and laughing. Simon said something and she laughed so loud she never laughed like that with me. I don't know whats happening but seeing them i could feel a clinch in my chest. After a second Alex waved at him and walked towards me.

"So howz youh" she smiled.

"You're talking like Simon" i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah actually he is my project partner"

"Oh"

"Still upset about yesterday" she looks at me with wide eyes.

To be honest no not yesterday, seeing her all laughing and giggling with simon was the main thing i was upset of.

"Yeah yesterday" i sigh.

"There was big drama James said no then was forced to say yes and finally said yes"

"I hate my families so much i don't wanna live in this gangster world anymore" i look at her.

"Yeah if you ask me same here i am so helpless for my brother one day i have to the same"

"Marry a white?" I smirk.

"No and that is not going to happen"

"You can't tell the future my dear" i pat her head. I really like doing that.

I dunno what this girl is but i am happy around her. So does that mean i like her?

Naa
i don't its just friendship all friends are happy around each other.

______________________________________