Chapter 3

"Go take a shower" he moves away from me. Do i smell so bad?

I look at him for a second and move towards the room i was sleeping in.
I close the door as soon as i enter it i fold my hands and look around the room for a minute.

I take off my clothes and enter in shower. What if he kills me in the way back?
Why would he do that?
Because i am his enemy?
But if he wanted to kill me then he should have by now right?
All sorts of thoughts were running around my mind, Allison's every word,every line was repeating itself.
His brown eyes were so dense so deep but all i could see were question that i could not recognize. The last time i saw these eyes were same but they had so much more. I remember them when my father took me to my first shoot out with Alison's father's gang.
I think it was his first shootout too.

I got out of the shower put on my clothes again. I brush my hair and put them in a messy bun.

I open the door there was Alison on the sofa.

"I made sandwich" he got up and went to the kitchen.

I sat down on the sofa looking out the beautiful view of nature.

"Here" Alison placed two sandwiches before me. Still looking at the view
I started eating, seriously i was starving to death.

Suddenly i felt Alison starring at like i was a alien just landed from Jupiter.

"What?" I said.

He just starred at me, widening his eyes even more.

"What?" I clap just before his face.

"Did Alexandra Rosavelt just ate a sandwich which was made by me without asking me if there was poison" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah because i was hungry but you're still on my radar"i got up and wore my shoes.

" come on lets go" i say

"Wait a minute aren't your parents worried" he gets up and puts his black leather jacket on.

"I messaged them i am at a friends"

"So that means we're friends" he says zipping up.

"No and never in you're wildest dreams" i half smile

"Yeah come lets go" he walks ahead of me as we go down the stairs to enter a small garage where a black SUV was parked.

"Do i need to invite you inside" Alison jumped in the SUV, i take the need beside him. Would have sat behind but i know he will create a scene.

At last we were off to home now i just have to stay with a person i hate for 5 hours. 5 fucking hours.

There was perfect silence in the car. Beautiful scenery outside which made me remember of Joe. My ex and my only bf who cheated on me and also played with me. My father made me see how Joe was using me to get information of our gang and making money out of it.

Suddenly Alison turned the radio on
'Can we, keep, each other company?'
Arhhh only this was left to make me remember everything Joe and i did. That slow beach walks, the way he kissed my forehead. A tear started forming in my eye. Then i remembered i was sitting next to Alison.

Alison's POV

I looked at Alexandra she was so densely looking out of the window. I bring the volume down cause i really wanna talk to her of what she told me when she was drunk. I don't know how to start but.

"Soo" i make a sound.

"What?" She looked at me. Why is she so rude all the time.

"Of what you told me last night"

"What.did.i.tell.you"she glared over me.

"You know about.. I am really sorry"

"I told you about my mother didn't i? Like last time when i was drunk i told my brother"

"Yeah actually you didn't tell me the whole story"

"You don't need to know"

"I do because i am getting you home so i do you owe me"

"Don't worry i will provide you with money for this"

"Money wont get me honey" i stop the car at a side."we aren't moving till you tell me"

She unblucks her seat beat. Singhs loudly. Folds her legs and turns towards me.

"Hmm" i turn towards him.

"You know the starting my first mom, i mean when i was adopted my mom used to abuse me physically she used to beat me, when she was angry, hurt me when she felt frustrated leave marks on my body and see them later rejoice seeing them my brother and father used to stay away from the house to keep us safe" she stops a tear rolls down her eyes she quickly rubs that off. She takes a deep breath "happy?" She tries to make the face she always has but all that i could see was a girl who wanted to live.

I wrap my arms around her i wanted her to cry on my shoulder but may be i am not still perfect for it. She didn't hug me back but taped a little on my shoulder than pushed herself back and buckled up her seatbelt. And started looking outside.

Without asking her anything i drove with.

"Alex" i said.

"Hmm?" She said in a soft voice gulping in.

"You actually told me about Joe not your first mom"

"Shit" she widens her eyes.

"Don't worry everything's safe" i cross my heart.

I drove in silence. I never imagined that the girl i thought had no feelings suffered so much. I thought she was the happiest girl on land who had everything but i was so wrong i feel guilty i feel she needs ME i don't know why? How? But i think i could see happy again. And i could help.

______________________________________

Thanku so much guys luv you sooo much. Plz comment below also click the star below it makes me really happy😊