chapter 7

Alison's POV:

A tear runs down her cheek as she constantly sees the woman there, she was a woman with blue eyes brown hair and a good height.

"Alex who is she?" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Mmmy first mumm" she finally bubbles out.

Alex's POV:

She walks towards us. And smiles.

"Hii there my doll you have grown so much" she moves her fingers across her cheeks.

Suddenly Alison held my hand tightly "lets go" he whispers as i look at him.

"Ah where is this love couple going" she kept her hand on Alison's chest."i am your new economics teacher and i can stop you from going anywhere"

"Sorry miss we need to go" Alison takes her hand and waves it off. He Holds my hand more tightly and me makes walk outside the school i was so numb with those memories that I didn't realise that he made sit in his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked clearing my voice.

"Somewhere away from here" he pushed the gear.

"We would be in trouble"

I looked at me,and smiled "i don't CARE"

I was just constantly looking out of the window so that Alison couldn't see my struggle of holding back my tears.

He stopped the car at a empty road after 10 mins.

"Come at the back of the car" he literally commanded.

"Why?"

"Once for god sake please"

I sighed and got at the back seat.
"What now" i shouted as Alison was doing something in the deck of the SUV.

"Just open the left door and get on the right side"

I nodded and did so.
Suddenly Alison entered with a huge blanket in one hand and beer in one.
He sat beside me while i gave him a blank look.

"What are you doing?"

He did not answer me. He pulled the TV down which was attached on the roof of the car.

"We're gonna watch all parts of hunger games message your parents you're at a friends again"

"Alison" i sighed "you don't need to to do that for me i am OK"

"Yeah" he closed the door. And sat beside me"but i will do it because i should do it i owe you this treat"

"Why do you owe me this"

"Because what i did in the cafeteria was wrong"he pulls back the seats in front and claps them down so that we could keep our feet on it.

"Fine" i sigh in defeat. I take out my phone and message my mum.

I am so happy you have friends now enjoy Sweety-mum.

"Good" said Alison pating my head.

He switched on the movie i don't know how but he knew that hunger games was my favorite series.
I have not read the novels, yeah that's a sin, but i really love the movies.

After two parts and four canes of bear Alison switched off the TV. He opened the roof so that we could see the stars it was really a beautiful view. Stars shinning like diamonds.

Then suddenly a memory stuck me, my mum pushed me out of the house in the lawn on 25th December's cold night, i was shivering and singing hark the Angel's glory to the new born king. The cold was killing me but there was nothing i could do. I felt numb and the stars were the only thing i could see.