chapter 17

Alex's POV:

I really need to talk to Alison about all this. The rubbish going on in the school has just reached me i know he was not happy with me going out with simon although he did not express it but that fucken does not mean he would do this. I reach at his room and just bang the door push it and raft inside.

"What the fuck al?" I scream.

"What? Your date did not go right or is he not a great kisser huh?" He sat comfortable on his bed and smirked at me.

"Fuck that topic right now Alison and what is rumours about you and me. You know what can exactly happen do you?" I took a deep breath.

"Alexandra don't you shout at me that was a mistake and one more thing" he got up and looked directly into my eyes"nothing can happen our families have united so no blood shed for sure." He step towards me so that if would run he could turn my head off my body or the anger said so i dunno. "You could go on a 8 hour date with simon and cannot even handle a rumour with me snow"

All i could see in those eyes which supported me was anger. "No Alison it was not a date i am telling the last time" i said with deep long breaths. I turned around so as to never face him again.

"Does not matter Alexandra snow, i am going to date with a girl hotter than fire Jennifer Lauder"

I smiled " no Alison its Sofia sauder you're going on a date with Sofia" thanks to chase who told me all this on the phone i could finally shut his mouth it feels so good to win a argument with him but whats this pinning my heart.

I walked to my so called room in his house. I think its time for me to leave i don't care what will i do in my empty house at least i would stay away from all this. I picked my things up as fast as i could and went to Mrs white at least she needs a good bye from me.

Knock*knock*knock*

"Mrs. White can i come in?"
There was just dead silence its noon and she often reads magazines or selects clothing for her self at this time.

"Mrs white?" I knock again " are you there" i push the door which was open surprisingly something's definitely wrong. I push the door more there was on one. May be she is in the kitchen or somewhere. I turn to move out of the room but i suddenly hear something from the balcony no something's wrong, wrong as fuck. I move slowly being prepared for everything coming to my mind at this point of time. I grab a pillow and walk slowly towards the window. before stepping in the balcony i throw the pillow and the pillow gets the short planed from me.

I rush into the balcony to see a man in black clothes that are symbol of danger. He attacks me running with a knife i pull his hand landing the knife on his throat. Well i love this move. It works always.

"Now tell me where is Mrs white"
Before i could get anything. White scum started coming out of his mouth. This was planned attack but for whom. I push his body to the corner. I dial Alison up.

"Al you really need to come to Mrs White's room," i just disconnect the call before running to the other side of the balcony to find Mrs white fainted.

"I knew you would complain....." Alison stops for a second after seeing the dead body.

"Alison call the doctor your mother needs it" i shout checking her nerves.

The ambulance was there in about 15 minutes while Alison was really worried in those 15 minutes i had to take his help to hide the body. I don't want the doctors and nurses shout like hooligans.

"Don't worry she is going to be alright" i say as we both sit in the ambulance beside her. He just looked at me and looked back at her mother.
As we reached the hospital important the first thing i did was to tell the whites and the snows cause this important for both the families to know. In about 10 to 20 minutes everyone was sitting with both of us in the corridor out side emergency room.