38

Josh's P.O.V.

"Okay boys, we should start planning your wedding?" Simon's mum said as we walked the streets.

"Well, we do still have to tell Josh's parents and our fans." Simon said as he squeezed my hand.

"Well if you boys want to have your wedding in nine weeks, then we should start planning now." She said making Simon groan as I just laughed.

"Yeah, we also have to talk about what the best man is wearing, considering I'm the best man. What color are you thinking?" Nick said as I shoved him.

"We haven't even thought of that stuff yet." I said as Simon started to groan even more.

"Well, where are you thinking about having it?" His dad said as we both looked at each other.

"What about MC motors? You know that warehouse we once went to for a friend's party?" I said as Simon nodded.

"Yeah, I like that idea." He said as I pecked him on the lips.

"Ew, get a room you two." Nick said as we both just laughed.

"Okay, now you just have to decide on the main factor which are the colors for your wedding." His mum said as we got to the restaurant.

His dad went up and got us a table as she brought us to a long, dining table. I sat next to Simon with Nick sitting next to him and his parents across from us.

"I don't know, I think that we should go for like a yellow and white coloring?" I said as Simon shook his head.

"I want it to represent us. You know the way we feel towards one another. Like the color red, and then white." Simon said as I shook my head.

"Okay, so how about this. Your grooms will wear silver vest with red ties and mine will wear silver vest but with white ties." I said as he nodded.

"That sounds perfect." He said as his mom wrote down all of the information in a book.

"Now what will you boys wear?" His mum asked as I looked at Simon.

"We just won't wear the vest." I said as Simon nodded.

"Okay, then we just have the cake, food, invitations, music, and flowers and tables." His mum said as we both nodded.

"Well we have this nice place back at home that sells beautiful flowers. So Simon and will go there when we also go to MC motors." I said as Simon nodded.

"And why don't you make the cake mum? You make the most amazing cakes and if you made it, it would mean so much more than just some other persons cake." Simon said as his mother nodded.

"Of course I will." She said making me and Simon smile.

"Okay, so how many people are you inviting?" His dad asked as we both looked at each other.

"I don't know, we don't want to invite a whole lot of people, you know close family and friends." Simon said as I nodded.

"Yeah that's something we can decide when we get home." I said.

"Okay, well when get back to our place you boys have to tell me what type of cake you want." His mum said as we both nodded.

Wow it's crazy to think this is actually happening. It felt so real with Freya, but I know this time it is definitely going to happen.

We had finally finished our meal and Nick ended up having to go to work. Simon's parents decided to go home giving Simon time to show me around where he grew up.

"Come on." He said as we watched his parents drive away.

I grabbed his hand as he ran somewhere that I had no clue.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as he laughed.

"It's a surprise dummy." He said as I just groaned.

"You know I don't like surprises." I said as he laughed even more.

"Well that sucks for you." He said as we started to run through a forest.

I had to keep on checking my feet to make sure that I wasn't going to trip. Simon kept on looking back and helped me. He knew his way around the forest.

We finally reached where Simon wanted to bring me. I looked to see a beautiful lake. I could here crickets going off because it was pretty late at night.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I said as he laughed.

"Nick and I use to go down here all of the time. It was funny because Nick always brought girls here and he would constantly be like 'oh when are you going to bring a girl here' and I told him that I wanted to wait for the perfect person. That's you Josh, you are the perfect person." He said as I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"I love you so much Simon, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone but you. I will always fight for you no matter what." I said feeling the tears start to pour.

"I love you too Josh." He said hugging me as the moon slowly went down.