45

Simon's P.O.V.

"Do you know where Josh is?" I asked Tobi as he shook his head.

I got up and walked to the door and walked outside. I dialed up Josh's phone. I heard the phone go off as he never picked up.

I went back inside as Tobi looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, he didn't answer." I said as Tobi nodded.

We all decided to leave because there was no point of celebrating Josh and I, if Josh wasn't even here.

We got back home and I went inside to find a note on the counter. From Josh.

"He's gone. He left." I said as everyone just looked at me confused.

I ran upstairs and went to his bedroom to find everything was gone. Everything. Except his phone.

I ran back downstairs and grabbed the note.

Simon,

You know, I didn't think this was going to be as hard as it is. I thought that it was going to be easy. You know, just say how I feel. Truth is saying how I feel is hard because there are no words for how I feel towards you.

You are more than just the love of my life, you are my best friend, my partner in life, the first player in my life, but most of all you are my happiness.

I can't believe I ended up lucky enough to have someone like you in my life. I remember when we first met and it just felt so right. It felt like the gods were speaking and they knew that we needed to be together.

I love you so much, I truly do. I've never been so happy or so lucky in my whole entire life. I promise you that I will always fight for our love. Even through the hard times.

Goodbye, I love you, Josh

I looked up and realized that I was crying. I went outside and sat down on the stairs going up to our house.

I looked up at the moon and hoped and dreamed that maybe Josh was looking up at the moon with me. I looked down at the ring on my finger.

I put my hands up to my face and broke down. Why? Why me?

~~~~~~~

A/N: so that's it. That's the end of he book. I do hope you guys enjoyed and I know you have a lot of questions, but you are just going to have to wait for the sequel.

I have not decided what I am doing for my next book, but I will be posting a chapter telling you guys that the new book is out.

Anyway, that's all. Sequel will be out after the next book, so yeah. That's all, bye!