Past is the Past.

Three years after.

The rain soaked her to the bone as she pushed her body to the limit, zig zagging through the large rectangular containers, she was late, and if she did not move, she was going to be captured again, their was no way she was going back to that. She pushed and finally she found the edge of the dock, overlooking the large ship that was thankfully still connected.

Thunder and lightning sounded above her head as she ran through the night, desperate to get away.

The ramp was already pulled up but there was still a thick rope connecting the ship with the dock, she went for it.

She jumped onto the rope and began crawling up side down using her legs and arms to crawl up the rope. She did not hear anyone shouting, so she guessed no one had seen her yet, with the heavy rain and dark surroundings played a nice part. She was able to board the ship completely undetected.

She hid because she knew her life depended on it, that man's hands were dipped in everywhere, she could not risk this ship being part of his trafficking system. A great risk it was, but a risk that no one would imagine she would take.

She sailed off to japan and that was where she jumped out from her hiding spot and swam the rest of the way. She stayed under the radar, she did not let anyone see her in her condition, or she could end up all over the news, or worst, deported back to the states. She could not return to the states or taiwan, or china no doubt since she often traveled there. She knew japan was part of his system, but she has not been here yet, no one would recognise her, that was her only perk of being 'treasured' by that man, he kept her from many prying eyes, kept her all to himself. She was not even sure if his pride would let him even post a picture of her for her retrievable, too ashamed of letting anyone know that his most prized possession had slipped from his hands.

She kept a hood up and used her skills to steal clothes and found a way to walk the streets without batting an eyelash at her. She never showed her hair, being the first thing many people would see and remember. She lived off of stealing and staying in the shadows.

Then the robber.

She was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and she thought she was in a position to play hero and actually survive. A grave mistake she now treasured.

The gun was pointed at the store owner, but she was close enough so she tried to pry the gun from him hands, but she stepped in front of the gun just as it went off, she did not have any time to even touch the man's hand.

It was a blessing in disguise.

Now.

She was now laying in the bed of a soul reaper's clinic, she had been able to make a name for herself without any fear of her past coming to haunt her down and kill her himself. Although she was in a greater amount of danger with hollows and other soul reapers, according to Captain Unohana, it was nothing compared to living with that man. The man who bought her from her own father, who gave her the illusion he truly loved her as his daughter. He purposely played nice to keep her around, knowing just what to say to keep her from leaving to college or leaving to live her own life. She regrettably relied on him, and it only got her into the endless hell of serving a man who seeked unimaginable pleasures, and even free, she was always under his hand, he still held her firmly even when living in the foreign lands of japan for half a year before dying by not the hands of him, or any of his people, but a petty store robber.

"I was hoping coming here i could find something different, something i would not fear living with, but it seems it's still the same after all. Don't worry Captain Unohana, i know very well how not to trust people so blindly, i just hoped i would not have to continue my life living that way, but it can't be helped i guess.