Advances Pt 1

WARNING: POSSIBLE TRIGGERING CHAPTER. IF SEXUAL ASSULT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS PART, ITS SHORT (MINI) FOR A REASON. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITHOUT READING THIS SMALL SHORT SPOT AND STILL UNDERSTAND. 

I will upload this chapter with the next as one, I just separated it for good measures.

Her left side felt heavy, her flash step was considerably much slower than it was before, with the added weight of her arm. She forced herself to move, feeling her metal arm fall at her side limply, flying behind her as if it no longer worked properly during moments like these.

She skidded to a stop in front of the building her room was in, her breath ragged from the exertion. Her arm flung forward from her sudden stop, swinging limply at her side much like the wooden arm did, only this one pulled at her shoulder, making her stumbled before catching her balance.

She looked down at it and tried to lift it, finding that it was useless. She could not even twitch a finger. Looks like she was going to be paying that man another visit after all.

With her hand on the door, she felt someone come up behind her. She twisted to dodge the incoming hand, but with her left arm currently unavailable after the entire day of using it, she instead found herself turning right into the punch.

She flew back but was grabbed painfully by the arms, yanking her inside the building, which was as far as she knew at this time was empty. With a hand clamped over her mouth and another tightly around her waist, she was hoisted up and dragged by force to her own room.

This was bad, very bad.

She felt her muscles scream at her from the struggling, but the man gave her no openings. Her mind was panicking, her screams were getting her nowhere and there was a group of five men tailing after the brute holding her. She was in a very bad position and there was no one around to help her.

They then shoved her into her room, hand never leaving her mouth as she was shoved down over the table, putting her in a seriously bad position. Her arms were yanked behind her and tied tightly with a thick rope. A thick, smelly cloth came around and was shoved in her mouth, tying tightly behind her head.

Tears stained her cheeks, countless terrible memories flashed before her, she felt herself freeze up in fear.

She was right back where she started. She clearly had not moved forward as much as she was showing if all she did when cornered was freeze up. She had not gotten anywhere, she was still weak and still how she was before she had died. She was still the trained trophy slut, trained, after all, to not fight back.

'Just accept it.'

She heard one of the men behind her snicker," look, her arm isn't even real, it's just a useless limb, makes things easier for us."

Hands were touching her everywhere, her kimono was ripped back, revealing her tank at which they ripped from her chest.

Hands everywhere. Touching, squeezing, lingering.

She blacked out once a set of hands slipped past her waistband.