New Mission.

When she made it to the land of the living, she found herself standing above the skyscrapers of none other than tokyo, one of the largest cities she has visited in her life. They were not pleasant memories in this place, but she felt less of a burden on her shoulders knowing the one who caused all her pain was gone. Now was her chance to make new memories in this large, bright city.

The sun seemed more fogged than it did in soul society, showing just how terrible the city air was. Off in the distance she saw dark rain clouds heading for the city, promising a great deal of rain soon.

Steadily made her way to the ground, finding herself on the side of a busy road, not stepping onto the packed sidewalk.

It was just as she remembered it, what little of it she knew. Still nasty, still full, still full of unique people who dressed themselves in strange clothes. She was now free to examine those kinds of people more, finding that there sense of fashion was just as lost as yachiru and Kenpachi's sense of direction.

For once she was homesick. She wondered how her home land has changed, she wondered if the park she frequented as a child with her mother was still in that small town in Kentucky. She wondered, but even given the chance, she was not ready to find out just how much everything moved on without her.

"Carrin, you need to let you life alive go," Pak suddenly said, making Carrin sag in defeat.

"But now with that man gone, i'm finally able to think about other things, things i never had the guts to think of before, scared if i lost my concentration i would get caught. My life in soul society isn't long enough to have memories to focus on yet. It will take time Pak, but eventually it will fall from my mind, The wall is gone, so now i am slowly working my way out of my past. That's nothing that can happen over night."

She spoke out loud, knowing no one around her saw or heard her so she did not care to worry about someone looking at her funny.

She strolled down the street, savoring the familiar feeling of being in a city. The past times she came to the world of the living, she was pretty far from large groups of people or buildings, and the time spent there was none wasted to get the job done and return quickly. Now, she was walking the streets of the world of the living once again, bitter sweet feeling shrouded her but she took these steps as her real ones since being free. So she began to feel great.

Her job started right away and she made sure not to leave any hollow standing within the entire tokyo area.

She felt her training with Kenpachi really come through, he had built her stamina and her alertness, her speed skyrocketed as well, all thought that was not what he was going for. Her style was more upfront, more of a 'kill now ask questions later' kind of actions. She found that many of her opponents got talkative and that was where their openings were. She did not understand why people, soul reapers, and hollows in japan talked so much. Only when someone asked her name did she ever respond, Ikkaku taught her that she should know the name of her opponents, whether they are worth the time or not, because everyone had the right to know who kills them. She did not quite get his reasons, so she did not go around introducing herself to every hollow she cut down, but if they cared enough to ask, she answered, in return they tell her theirs. Fair exchange since that was going to be their last moments alive.

Another thing she found herself developing was absolutely no patience. She thought she was quite patient, but she recently found out she infact did not have a lot at all. She wondered if the lack of confidence and closed off nature was what gave her the patience before, but now that that wall and poster was gone she did not have much tolerance for many things anymore, especially pointless things.