Won't Fall from the Throne

Author's note: 

just going to randomly say, if it wasnt made clear already, this song does not particularly fit this chapter at all, yes i know, but i like this song and wanted to share it XD. i usually try and keep the music in sync with the chapter, usually with lyrics and what not, but like i said, this one is not one of those songs XD so imma stop yappen and let you get to it.

"What do you think is going to happen now," she finally asked, leaning against the furthest wall from the other two who stood closer to the door.

"I won't be surprised if Captain Kenpachi moves you to a different squad, because obviously the 11th squad is not ready for something like this," Ikkaku said, scratching his shiny bald head.

Carrin stiffened," but i don't want to leave this squad," she argued, feeling as if she was losing something.

Ayasegawa shook his head," you were attacked in your own room by a group of your own squad members, and you can still say something like that. Honestly, right now, i don't know if you are putting up a brave front, or are just not seeing the seriousness of this situation."

Carrin crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes," it's neither. I know exactly how bad it is to be attacked by people you are suppose to trust. And i'm not putting up any front, i just believe that it will take time for things to click into place. If you two have not noticed yet, i do not give up. Call it what you want, call it what it is; stubbornness, but that will not stop me. I will not simply leave quietly, leaving things the way they are now, i cannot."

"But in the end, you really do not have any choice if Kenpachi really insists on moving you. These past couple of months have been the most eventful for the 11th squad, more than ever before. I don't think i have seen anyone with such a terrible knack at bad luck like you do. I don't think Kenpachi will allow you to stay after such things, it would just make things more troublesome for him," Ikkaku said, shrugging as if that was no big deal at all.

He was right in the end, it seems she has done nothing but bring a whole bunch of trouble to the 11th squad, she did not know why she thought that things like this was normal in this squad when Ikkaku was right. She does seem to have a very unnatural amount of terrible luck and it all seems to be affecting the squad one way or another. In the end, she supposed she could not blame anyone but herself if he really did decide to transfer her off somewhere else; hand off the baggage, bad luck charm for someone else to deal with.

Carrin closed her eyes and sagged," i guess you're right, but still, i don't want to leave," she grumbled, upset that they always say the truth.

"Why do you want to stay so bad," a new voice suddenly asked as the door to the room slid open, revealing the small, pink haired Lieutenant.

Carrin opened her eyes, looking at the small child who held a more serious expression, sighing," because, if i leave how things are now, then what have i been fighting for this entire time. It would be a waste. Also if i leave, it will only feel like i am running, and then i really would feel pathetic. I keep thinking if i leave now, then i really haven't changed at all, i'm still as weak as i was before."

Carin watched as Yachiru smiled at her," you're really a strange person," she said, giggling.

Carrin did not recall saying anything funny or amusing, but her giggling was contagious and it had her smiling, chuckling lowly.

If i was normal then i would never fit in after all, she thought, watching the two boys struggle with keeping up with their conversation, not seeing what was funny at all like her.