Chapter 13

(A/N) Hey guys! I'm so sorry i haven't been updating lately. Ive just been really busy with school but ill try my best to update more sorry again! <3

I awoke, feeling refreshed. I hear light breathing to my right and i look over seeing a quietly sleeping Cole. I smile softly and i pushed the covers off me and i get out of bed. I walk to the door of his room, as i immediately felt hungry for some reason. I'm never hungry in the morning. I put my hand on the knob and i felt a cool hand on mine. I smile and i look slightly up and over my shoulder seeing Cole's face, sheepishly smiling down at me. "Good morning" I say softly 

"good morning" He replies, his voice raspy but at the same time i found it sexy. "You're really warm.." He said with slight confusion and i shrugged 

i twist the knob and i walk down stairs, looking into the kitchen, seeing Kyle and Riley talking and laughing with each other. I sigh shakily and as i take another step down the creaking stair, they both turn their heads and put their gazes on me. i swallow hard and continue to walk down the stairs. My heart was beating out of my chest as my blood was boiling. I check the time and see that it was pretty early so i sighed "I'll be late but I'm going to school today" I say to myself and Cole steps in front of me "are you sure thats a good idea?" He said worriedly. I just chuckled and gave him a pat on the shoulder. I look toward Kyle and Riley and sigh. 

"I don't want this to tear us apart" Is all Riley says and i nod then walk away to go shower. 

I get out of the shower and put on an outfit i normally wouldn't wear, but i had a stronger feeling of confidence. i was slightly worried about my lightly golden eyes, but i just figured i would tell people I'm wearing contacts. i put my bag on my shoulder and walk out to the car. I take my keys out and i sense Cole behind me and i turn around around with a soft smile. "Are you coming?" and he just smiles and snatches the keys from my hand and hops in the drivers side. i chuckle and walk around the front end of the car and get in the passenger side. 

We arrive at school and everyone was looking at me strangely. I tried to ignore it and went on my way. I sighed as Cole and i walked into english together. I didn't like the subject nor the class so i was already put in a bad mood. I sit in my seat besides cole and the teacher walks up to my desks and slaps a few packets on my desk and a textbook. "Due tomorrow" Is all he says. I scoff. "Excuse me?" I snap gritting my teeth. 

"What? you're gone for a long time and you think you aren't going to have to make up any work? are you stupid?" he snaps turning towards me

i stand up and put my hand on my hip and cock my eyebrow. "No, but you must be if you honestly think I'm going to turn all of this into you by tomorrow without even knowing what its about" 

"Mrs. Taylor, you need to report to the office, you're out of control" He says as he begins writing on a sticky note. 

This set me off "Thats bullshit! You have to at least tell me what I'm going to be working on!" I exclaim angrily. Cole tries to grab my hand comfortingly but i snap my gaze towards him as his expression changes to total surprise. i look back at the teacher.

"Guess you should've been here" He says handing me the note and flicking his hand as if he's shooing me away. 

I storm out of the classroom as i hear the teacher begin his boring lecture. I sigh in anger as i go to the restroom looking down at the floor. I hear footsteps quickly reaching the door of the women restroom. "R-Rose, are you okay?" it was Cole.

"Yes Cole I'm fine sorry" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"Well you need to look in the mirror" He says looking into my eyes as he swallows hard. I frown and walk into the bathroom.I gasp and put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from letting out a scream. I get closer to the mirror looking at my golden eyes and veins beneath my eyes were bulging and bright blue.