simon?

I yelled his name but he don't answer. I take my phone and call him. It beeps and beeps and beeps. It feels like 5 minutes but then he answers."hello?" he ask. "Hi babe where are you?"
"I'm in the kitchen." I hung up, take my coat on, because I'm naked from yesterday event and went downstairs to the kitchen. "I yelled your name. Why you don't answer?" I ask him. "because I heard music with headphones, so you don't wake up." he replies. "Breakfast is ready. Do want to eat with me? I want to suprise you." "Naww thats so cute hunny. Of course. I'm so hungry" I answer. The whole breakfast he looked me deeply in my ayes and I melt, because his ayes are more beautiful then the ocean. "Please never gonna leave me again for so long." I said and a tear rolled down my face. He stand up from his chair and hugged me tight. "Please don't cry. I hate it if you cry. And I promise I'll never leave you again for so long. I love you!" he said with his deep and warm voice. "I love you too." I hugged him tight and we stand there for I think ten minutes. After breakfast we clean the kitchen and sit down on the couch. "Do you want to watch harry potter?" he ask me with a smile. "Of course babe you know I love harry potter" and gave him a kiss on his forehead.
*2 hours later*
"I love harry potter so much and I can watch it all the time." I said to the love of my life. "I know babe. I know." he replies. "Do you want to take a shower" he ask me. "Yes, let's go." He take me by the hand and we go upstairs to the bathroom.