paris 3

Adeles POV:
I take her knickers off and threw it away. I kissed her soft. "Is it okay when we kiss?" I ask. "Yes" she said and kissed me again. I went under her t-shirt. "Oh no bra" I said with a smirk. I take her shirt off, kissed her whole body and went down to her pizza and sucked on it. My tongue was moving back and forth. "You're so wet" I said. I licked her vagina and insert one finger. "A..a..adele" was all she said. I squeezed her breasts and add another finger. I pushed them back and forth. She scratched my back and moaned. Now I have three fingers inside her and she moaned like crazy. I kissed her while my fingers are inside her and she moaned in my mouth. "Wow adele" she said between moans. Then she cums all over my hand. "Holy shit adele this was amazing" she said out of breath. I cleaned everything. "Now it's your turn" I said with a smirk.
I take my t shirt off. "Uh sexy underwear" melody said. She came closer and kissed me with passion. Meanwhile her hand went into my knickers and she insert one finger. I moanes into her mouth. She kissed my whole body and went down to my pizza. With her teeth she removed my knickers. I take my bra off and squeezed my breasts. She add tounge and licked on my vagina. "Melody deeper" I said. She sucked on it and then she inserts two fingers again. She pushed them in and out and sucked on my nipple. She went to my neck and sucked on it. "Melody I'm about to cum" I said while moaning. I cum all over her hand and she kissed me a last time with full passion. She licked her hand and cleaned me up. "You taste good" she said. "I can't believe this was your first sex with a girl" I said out of breath. "I was" she said. We put our t shirts back on and went into the bathroom. (without underpants)
She clapped me on the my nacked ass and I began to laugh. We brushed our teeth and went into our bed again. "Now you don't have to be scared if you have another girlfriend and you want to have sex" I said. "Thanks adele. This was really awesome" she said and smiled. "It was" I said. "Tomorrow is our second day in disneyland" melody said happy. "Yessss omg it's so cool there" I said like a child.
I kissed her forehead and then we fall asleep.
The next morning
"Good morning adele" I heard as I woke up. "Morning honey" I said tired. She kissed me. "Melody? Why are you kissing me?" I said confused. "Oh ah..fuck. Sorry..uhm..fuck. I'm so sorry adele" she said and blushed. "Never mind everything is fine" I said.
Melodys POV:
'Fuck I'm so stupid. I can't fall in love with adele. She has a boyfriend. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Okay melody. No feelings. Just sex.' I thought and fake smiled. I stood up. "Oh I forgot that I don't have underwear on" I said and adele began to laugh. "It's okay your ass is very sexy" she said. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Adele followed me and brushed them too. As we were ready she stood behind me and squeezed my ass. "What are you doing adele?" I ask. "Nothing it's just..you're so fucking hot" she said und sucked on my neck. I moan a little. "Fuck adele now I have a love bite" I said. "Me too look" she said and show it. "It's okay babe nobody knows us" adele said and we went to our suitcases. I put a black hot pans and a white levis t shirt on and of course a bra and knickers. Adele wore a leggings and a blue shirt. "You look beautiful" I said. "Thanks you too" she said and smiled. Then we went again to the train station. But before we went there we bought something at the baker. Some croissants and coffee.
Later
"Today we made some pics okay?" I said. "Yes my phone has a good quality" adele said.
We went into disneyland and sat down on a bench. "What do you want do to at first?" I ask adele. "Hmm..let us go to the big castle and take pictures" she said happy.
We went to the castle and asked some people if they can make some pics of us.
We looked us deep in the eyes and then I kissed adele as the man make a photo of us in front of the castle. "Sorry adele I had to" I said. "It's okay" she said and kissed me again. I forgot everything. It's just me and adele. She kissed me with so much passion and she added tounge. "Wow" was all I can say. And then everybody began to clapped who stand around us. The man gave adele her phone back and we leaved the crowd of people.
"let's enjoy the last day in Disneyland and have fun" adele said, took my hand and we start running.
Many hours later
We sat on a bench and talked a bit. "These two days here was wonderful melody. Thanks fo this amazing trip" adele said and smiled. "Thank you for come with me" I said. "I have to pee" adele said. "Me too" I said and we went to a toilet.
Adeles POV:
Melody pinned me aginst the wall. "What are you doing melody?" I ask. "Shut up adele" she said and take my shirt off.
-
Hope you like this chapter💕
Should I continue?
Love you xtwentyfive adele_dreamer 💖