finally

I opened the door but there was no one. After five seconds a man jump out of the bush. "Supriseeeee" he jelled. I break down in tears. "Omg hi babe why are you here? I think you will come back tomorrow?"
"

Yes but I want to suprise you. I've missed you so much.." After he said this a tear roled down his face. I jump in simons arms and we stand there for 5 minutes. He carried me into the house and dropped me off on the couch. "I'm so happy that you're here babe" I said. He has his things stored and climed on me. He pulls of my shirt and kiss my whole body. I take off his shirt and my bra. "I missed your body so much" he said with his deep and sexy voice. His hands went down at my body, to the waistband of my legging. He slowly slides them off. He went into my knickers and put two fingers inside me. "Please don't stop babe" I moan. He pulls of my knickers, his shorts and boxers. He doesn't waste any time and thrust into me. "Faster simon!!" He kisses my neck and goes deeper and deeper until I cum. After we finished he lays down beside me and I pull him closer. I kissed him full passion and whispered in his ear: "I love you more than anything in this world." "I love you too and I will never let you go baby!" he replies. He patted me on the cheek and I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and rolled to simons bed side but he wasn't there.

·

Sorry it's so short but it is my first story..🙆