Paris 7 (3)

She kissed me with lust and passion. I take her shirt off. "I love your body mel." She went down to my pizza. Then she stood up and went. "What are you doing? Don't tease me like that" I said a bit sad. She swang her hips and slowly take her pants off. I hugged her from the back and sucked on her neck. She moaned and I went down to her pizza. But then she turned around and threw me on the bed. She ripped my pants off and came closer to kiss me. She's on top now and get thru my hair. She looked me deep in my eyes. "I know that we're fucking drunk and I know that we'll forget this but I love you and I wanna fuck you now. If you don't want it, I will understand" she said. "Melody I wanna fuck you so please stop to talk and begin" I said and we take our bra's and slips off. Our lips smashed together. She slowly went down to my pizza and insert two fingers. "Wow you're already so wet" she said between kisses. She pushed her fingers back and forth. I moaned in her mouth and grabbed her but. She squeezed my breasts and few minutes later she reched my gspot. I squeezed her ass and she moaned loud in my mouth "Adele..wow". "Sorry" I said. I came all over her hand and she cleaned me up.
I began to lik her clit, she's wet af. She leaned her head back and grabbed my head. She moaned. Her moanes are the sexiest that I've ever heard. I went up and sucked on her nipples. Meanwhile I insert two fingers and pushed them in and out. "Adele" she moaned. Her hands are still on my head. Then she moved my head up to kiss me. I went down and sucked on her neck. "Whoops now you have a love bite" I said and giggled. After that she came all over my hand. I cleaned her up and lay beside her. She's out of breath. "Now I'm sweaty. Shower?" she nodded and we went into the bathroom.
We got to clean each other and kissed sometimes. "Your body is so beautiful Adele" She said and kissed me. We went out of the shower and dried eath other. I put some knickers on and a shirt. Melody did the same. We went in our bed again. I covered us with the bed sheet and put my arms around melody. She immediately fell asleep.
                                       ...

I woke up with a bad headache. What happened last night, I though. Yeah right we went to a pub and drank a bit to much. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I went back to our bed I saw melody was awake. "Morning" she said in a sleepy voice. "Gooood morning beautiful" I said. She stood up and stretched. "What is that?" I said, pointing to her neck. She went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. "Adele" she screamed and I run into the bathroom. "It's a fucking love bite" she said panicking. "Uhh melody who did that" I asked with a smirk. "I don't know..I can't remember anything about last night after the pub. "Me too" I said. "You didn't think that we..?" she asked. "Noooo" I said giggling. "I'm not sure but I know that we went back to the hotel with nobody only we two" she said nervous. "Okay melody..Never mind..if it really happened then it's okay" I said and hugged her.
She doesn't look happy as we got ready. "Everything's fine mel" I asked worried. "Sure" she said and smiled. Fake smiled..

As we got all our things together we checked out and drove the airport. I called Simon to tell him that we'll be back at 4pm and that Our flight is at 1pm. "Simon will pick us up when we're back" I told mel and she nodded.
"Adele?" "yep?" I asked. "Will you tell Simon that we had sex?" she asked and looked on the floor. "No I don't..we just had sex cause I wanna show you everything" I said. "Okay" she said. It breaks my heart to she her like this cause I know that she still love me.
We get in our plain and a few minutes late we started.

Sorry for this short and crappy chapter. I just wanted to update :)
Love you adele_lover25 xtwentyfive momoninadaydreamer
Please comment what you think xx