for my love

Adeles POV:
I put my new dress on our bed and take my
clothes off. I took a quick shower and dried myself. I pulled my sexy underwear on (who knows what can happen tonight😏) and pulled the dress over it. It is so beautiful and it fits perfectly. I turned and went into the bathroom. I dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put some make up on and open my messy bun. My hair looked like garbage so I smoothed it and put two wisps backwards. Then I took one or two splashes of my favorite perfume and looked for shoes that match to the dress. Then I examined myself in the mirror.
*at the same time*
Simons POV:
I went to the bathroom we had downstairs and jumped in the shower. I put my smoking on and dried my short hair. I brushed my teeth and took one or two splashes of the perfume which adele loved. Then I went into the living room, sat down on the couch and waiting for delly.
*20 minutes later*
"Why women always nead so long to get ready", I thought. Then I heard steps. I stood down against the stairs and saw the most beautiful woman. She saw me and began to smile. I admired how she slowly went down the stairs.
She is so beautiful. What have I done to deserve her. I love her more then anything on this earth.
I ran to meet her. First she did not notice me but then she looked up and smiled. I kissed her hard and bite her lips. She kissed me back and we went the last steps downstairs while holding hands. We went to the car and I opened the door for her. She got in the car and I closed the door. Then I walked around the car and got in. "Where are we going now?" asked adele happy but still a little confused. "It's a suprise" I said and smiled. Then we left.
Adeles POV:
I have no idea where we go tonight.
'Thats so cute from simon. I love him so much and I never wanna lose him. He is the love of my life.' I thought.
I'm soooo exited and so fucking happy.
Slowly it became dark but the sunset is soooo beautiful. I looked out the window and noticed that Simon stares at me. "What?" I asked while smiling. "Nothing..just..you are so beautiful and I can stare at you all the time" he said. I took his hand which was not on the steering wheel and we kept holding hands until we were there. We stopped on a dirty parking spot. It looks not nice here.
He opened my car door and helped me out.
Simons POV:
I took my hands in front of her eyes so she can't see anything. "What are you doing simon?" she ask. I didn't answer. Then we went off.
After a while we came on a beach and there was a resturant. I asked the boss from the resturant for 2 weeks if he could provide a table on the beach out under a pavilion with normal soil , so we can eat there for two. He said yes because we are very good friends. It looks so stunning and beautiful and the sunset is just wow.
I took my hands from her eyes but her eyes were still closed. "You can open your eyes now babe" I said. She opened her eyes and start to cry. She ran into my arms and we hugged for like 10 minutes. "Don't cry babe..I love you" I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you too hunny..I love you so so much!" she said crying.
"Would you accompany me to our table" I said smiling and whipe her tears away. "YES" she said like a cute little child. We sat down. "Delly" I ask. "Hmm?" she responsed. "I want to tell you something."
-
New chapter jeahhh👏😏😇💘
Should I continue?🍃
It tooks so long. I'm so sorry guys😣
Ly💕