the "date"

Adeles POV:
"Hello, adkins?" I said. "Hello adele, melody here" she said and I can hear her smile. "I wanna ask if you want to eat breakfast tomorrow at 11am with me?" she ask. "Sure. Where?" I responsed. "I'll pick you up. where do you live?"
I tell her my adress and we said goodbye.
After one hour the movie was over and I woke simon up. I kissed him and he slowly opened his eyes and returned the kiss.
"It's late babe and I'm tired. Do you wanna sleep on the couch or come with me in our bed" I ask, giggled, run upstairs and jumped in our bed. I heared that simon walked the stairs up and went fast in the bathroom. "Adele?" he ask. "HELLOOOOO" I scream and jumped on his back. "Omf adele never do this again" he said seriously. We both began to laugh so hard that we fell on the floor and laugh even more. "I love you" we both say at the same time and kissed. After a while we stood up and put our pajamas on. We went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth. The we went in our bed. "Tomorrow I'll eat breakfadt with melody. She called me when you were asleep. Is that okay?" I ask simon. "Sure babe. I clean the house at this time" he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 'Wow he is a gentleman'  I thought and fell asleep.
I woke up on 9am. Okay I have enough time to get ready. Simon is till asleep. He looks so cute. I love him so much and he is the love of my life. I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, stood up and went into the bathroom. I take a short shower and dried myself. I put a black leggins, a long black shirt and my black chucks on. Today is black day haha. I blow-dried my hair and combed it. I let them open because they look great today. I put some make up on and went downstairs. It's 10:30 now. I sat on the couch and watched tv. After 15 minutes I hear the door bell. I take the tv off and went to the door. "Hi melody" I said as I saw her. "Hey adele" she said with a big, warm smile. We both walked to the car and got in. She drived us to the park. "Huh? I thought we wanna eat breakfast?" I ask. She said nothing and get out off the car and opened my door. She helped me out and we went into the park. We stopped at a picnic blanket. There was so many food. "Omg melody that looks wonderful" I said and hugged her. "Just for our 'date' " she said and we both began to laugh. We sat down on the blanket and began to eat. "Tell me something about you adele" she said. I tell her about my life and of course about simon.
After 3 hours of eating and talking we both stood up. I know so much about melody now. She is lovely. "Thanks for this melody" I said with a smile. "Your welcome hunny" she said. We walked to the car and put everything in it and got in. "Do you want home now?" melody ask me. "Yes please. I think simon wait of me haha" I said and she drove me home. "You can call and text me everytime" I said and hugged her. "Thanks darling. Call me if you wanna do something" she said. "I will" I said and got out. She drove away and I waved her goodbye.
I got in the house. "Hey love I'm back!" I yelled but nobody answered. "Simon? Are you home?" I yelled louder but no answer. Maybe he have to go to work. I take my shoes off and sat on the couch. I felt that I drifted off to sleep.
I dreamed about melody and our breakfast.
-
I have so many ideas. Should I continue?💕