let's go

Simons POV:
"Today is the day. I will drive you to the airport in one hour. You have to get ready and adele yiu have to put your suitcase in the car. I hope that you both had much fun in paris. Adele please call me if you're in paris. And melody? Please take care of adele" I said. "Hey! I'm not a little child!" adele said. "I know babe, but I don't want that something happened to you. Take care of eathother!" I explained.
After 15 minutes we were ready with breakfast and the girls went upstairs to get ready.
Adeles POV:
I walked into my wardrobe and get some leggings and a black shirt. I went in tge bathroom and jumped under the shower. After that I dried myself and brushed my teath. Then I put my closes on.
I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I was ready and get out of the bathroom. "You can go in now melody" I said with a warm smile. "Yes thanks" she responsed.
I knocked on the bath door. "Sorry melody is it okay when I come in? I think my sunglasses are there. I don't look at you" I ask. "Sure" melody said and I went into the bathroom. I looked at her and she is sexy and..no adele..you have a boyfriend. I found my sunglasses and get out.
After 40 minutes we both were finally ready and went down with my suitcase.
"Simon we're ready" I yelled. "Okay ladies let's go to the airport" he said happy but with sadness in his voice.
We went to the car and simon put my suitcase in it. We got in and drove to the airport. After 10 minutes we were finally there and I'm so exited. I hate flights. "It's 8:30am now and ou flight go at 9am. Thats good" melody said.
Simon gave me a big and warm hug. "I will miss you so much" he whispered and a tear rolled down his face. "I will miss you too babe" I said sad. We kissed us long and with full passion and so much love. "Bye simon. I love you" I said. "I love you too my delly" he said and waved.
(I don't know what is to do bevor you get into the plane sorry guys haha so they are in the plane now)
We sat on our seats. Then the plane starts. I hold melodys hand because I'm afraid of flights. "Everything is fine adele I'm by you side" melody said with a warm smile.
After 3 hours we were finally in paris and get out of the plane. The flight was wonderful. We watched a movie called 'frozen' and heard some music and the view was just wonderful.
We got out suitcases and went to a taxi. We drive to a hotel and got in. "Wow melody. It's wonderful" I said.
She checked us in and we went into our hotel room. The room is beautiful. It's big with a beautiful view on the eifel tower. And here is also a big bed.
We jumped on the bed and began to laugh.
"It's 2pm now. What do we want to do now?" melody asked.
-
Another boring chapter lol.
Ly guys adele_dreamer xtwentyfive momoninadaydreamer hellomyremedy 💖