happy days

"I want you now" he said and took off my leggings. He kneeled in front of the bed between my legs and kissed my inner thighs. My legs shaked and little moans got out of my mouth. He ripped off my knickers and kissed my pizza. "Oh so wet babe" he said and licked my pussy. His hands stroke my thighs and they shaked like hell. "I want you now" I said sassy. He travelled under my shirt and noticed that I wear no bra and massaged my boobs. I take it off and he began to roaming my body. I slammed my lips on his. "Fuck me now". He nodded. I pulled him slowly out of the pants and boxers, while I stroked his cock and his erection gets even harder. He layed me back on our bed and thrust into me. "Oh my! I forgot how tight you are" he moaned. "And I forgot how big your dick is" I said with a smirk. He gets deeper with every thrust. I moaned and scratched his back with my nails. "Faster" He nooded and got faster. I screamed. He fast began to kiss me to hide the scream. "We're not alone" he whispered in my ear and then bite in it. I moaned again. The last thrust and he came deep inside of me. He pulled his cock out and lay down beside me. "Amazing! I've missed this" he said still out of breath. "Same"
He came closer and kissed me soft while stroking thru my hair. Then we looked ja drep in the eyes. These beautiful eyes I'll always get lost. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he covered us with the bedsheet and put his arms around me. I immediately fell asleep.

                                       ...

"Morning beautiful. Breakfast is ready, if you're hungry get dressed and come down" a lovelie voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes but there was nobody. I put some knickers on, an oversize shirt and went down.
I saw 12 roses on the table and a big breakfast. "Happy one year anniversary babe" he said, grabbed my waist and kissed me soft. "I totally forgot it babe I'm so so sorry. I love you" I said. "It's okay" he said and kissed my cheek. I saw melody on the couch. "Morning Mel" I said. She jumped up and threws confetti while screaming "happy anniversary". "Aawweee thanks baby boo" I kissed her forehead. We sat beside Simon and began to eat. "What are your plans for today darlings?" Simon asked. "Just chill at home and watch some movies?" I said. "Good idea" melody and Simon said at the same time. We began to laugh.

As we where ready we cleaned everything up. Melody went into the bathroom to get a shower, me and Simon prepared everything to make a movie day. I stood in the kitchen and made some popcorn. I felt strong arms around my waist and turned around. "Hey babe" he kissed me personality and squeezed my ass. "Not now babe melody is still here" I said but he ignored me and sat me on the counter. "I love you more then words can say" he whispered and sucked on my neck.
His hands roamed my body and I moaned a bit. "Please stop si I'm already so wet and today is movie day and not 'Simon and Adele have fun in the kitchen' day" I said and he began to laugh. "What?" I asked. "You're the funniest. I love you" he kissed me, took me back from the counter and carried me to the couch. He grabbed some pillows and blankets from our bedroom and threw them on me. "Heyyyyy" I laughed. "Hello" he said. "Not funny" I said and tried not to laugh.
He prepared everything and I turned Netflix on. "Melody are you ready" I screamed. "One minute" she screamed back. Simon sat beside me and I cuddled to him under a blanket. He kissed my forehead.
Melody walked out of the bathroom with a cute onesie that she bought in Paris. "Awe you look so adorable" I said and she blushed. Then she sat beside us and covered herself with a blanket. "Which movie first?" Simon asked. We looked at melody. "Little mermaid?" she asked back. "Sounds good" I said and we turned it on.
Three movies later Simon fell asleep. I decided to talk with melody. I stood up and grabbed her hand. She looked confused. I held my finger to my mouth and signaled to her that she should be quiet. We walked in her room and I closed the door. "Whats wrong" she asked. "Nothing, I just wanna talk with you and don't want to wake Simon" I said. She still looked confused "oh okay".

A: The girl from the airport
M: Yesss?
A: Do you have her number?
M: Nope
A: hm..and her name?
M: I don't know anything about her. I just know that she is incredibly beautiful
She covered her mouth and blushed.
A: hrhr you want to know her better don't you?
M: Omg yes! I hope that I'll see her in London when she's back..
A: I hope it for you!
M: I love you Adele
A: I love you too

We walked back into the living room. Simon is still asleep. "I want to scare him" Mel whispered. "Me too". We smirked and stood in front of him. We count to three and screamed as loud as we can. He jumped a little and the popcorn which stood on his shot flew everywhere. We laughed our asses off while Simon has to catch his breath. "Are you kidding me" He said but then immediately began to laugh.

We cleaned the room and made some food. "When we're ready we'll take you home" Simon said. "Thank you" Mel said with a warm smile.
We finished and got ready to get out of the house. Melody grabbed her suitcase and put it in the car. 15 minutes later we arrived her home and got out of the car. Simon gave her the suitcase and sat in the car again. I ran with her in her apartment to say goodbye. "It's so beautiful" I said. "Thanks" she said with a sad smile. "I will miss you so much" she said sad. "Me too hunny" we hugged for some time. "Don't forget to write me" I said. "I will never forget you!" she said and kissed my forehead. "And if you knew something new about the girl, call me". "I will" she said. "It's like we'll never see again but we only live 15 minutes apart" I said and we laughed. We hugged a last time and I walked to Simon. I waved her goodbye, got in the car and we drived back home.

New chapter omg🙌
I'm proud of these 1170 words haha
Should I continue?
Please comment what you think xx
For you baby's adele_dreamer xtwentyfive