Paris 7 (2)

Adele POV:
Melody kissed me again.
"I can't do this melody. The sex with you was pretty good and I love you, but like a very best friend. I'm a taken woman and maybe I'm pregnant" I said. "I know adele. I'm so sorry..but I'm still in love with you and every time I look at you, I want to kiss you" she said and looked on the floor. "We'll find a girl for you! I promise!" I said and kissed her forehead.
I went into the bathroom with the pregnancy test. After 10 minutes you could see the result. I'm not pregnant. "I'm Not pregnant" I said loud. Melody ran into the bathroom "what?"
"I'm not pregnant" I said again. "When was the last sex you had with Simon?" she asked. "At the last evening before we flew to paris. Why?" I asked a bit confused. "After two or three weeks you finally can see if your pregnant. When is your next period?" she asked me. "In 3 days" I answered. "Okay. Let's wait and see what will happening" she said with a smile.

"Let's go shopping" melody said. "Good idea" I jumped and ran to her to hug her. After that we take out shoes on and went out Off our room.
Two Streets Away was a big mall. We went inside and searched for breakfast. We found a baker and bought us two occupied bun. We ate them and went into million shops.
After 4 hours we were finally ready and hungry af. We found a 'pizza hut' and ate some pizza. After that we went back to the hotel.
"I never bought so much clothes in my life" melody said and fall on our bed. "Same" I said and jumped on melody. "WOW ADELE" she screamed and began to laugh. After 10 minutes laughing our ass of we stood up and made a fashion show with the things we bought. Melody looks sexy as always.
We had so much fun.
"8pm now. This day went so fast omg" melody said a bit shooked. "I know right. Do you wanna go in a pub?" I asked. "Sure sounds like fun. Maybe there are some nice girls" melody said with a smirk. We laughed and began to get ready.
30 minutes later we were finally ready to go. "Adele you look so damn pretty" she said with big eyes. I wear a jeans, some highheels and a black shirt with a V-neck. Also some accressiors and my hair straight. "Thank you so much. You look pretty too" I said and kissed her cheek. "Let's go. Girls night" we screamed like girls and went.

We found a nice pub and get in. After a drink two boys sat beside us. "Hello beautiful girls. Wanna have some drinks with us?" the one boy said with a smirk. I thought they're already drunk but we nodded. We talked a bit and After a few more drinks melody and I was drunk. We laughed all the time and had so much fun. "I had to pee" melody said and went to the toilet. Daril (one of the boys) followed her. "So Adele are you single?" Henry asked and came closer. Our lips meet, I pushed him away and he fell on the ground. "Nope I have a boyfriend" I said proud and stood up to walk to the toilets. I can't walk straight anymore. I sat on a chair and waited for melody.
Melodys POV:
"Daryl what the fuck are you doing here" I asked shooked. He said nothing and came closer. His hand went on my hips and he take my shirt off. "Stop th- He kissed me and squeezed my breasts. "I thought you like me babe so let me do that" He said in a creepy voice. "No I don't." He pushed me against the wall. I could not move. "Please let me go" I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm not interested on you. I'm not interested on boys"I said. "I just wanna fuck- what? You're gay?" he said in disgust and threw me on the floor. "Adele, Adele" I screamed.
"She can't hear you" he said and hit me two times. "Adele.." I screamed in pain.
Daryl fell on the ground. "OMG adele- she interrupted me "just take your shirt back on and run. Adele hit Daryl in the balls, then we ran out of the pub and back to our hotel. We're still drunk and Adele fell on the ground cause she can't walk good. "Help me" she said. I can't stop laughing. She took my hand and pulled me to her. Now we are both on the ground and laughing our ass off. I love her so much.

Adeles POV:
We're finally back in our hotel room and sat on the bed. "Did he hurt you" I asked melody. "He hit me two times but it's okay Now cause you're by my side" she said and came closer. She began to kiss me. Adele you can't to this, I thought. Her hands went down and squeezed my breasts. I know that I'll forget about it and don't know anything tomorrow. Melody ripped my shirt off and kissed my whole body.

New chapter wuhu. Hope you like it.
Should I continue?
Please comment what you think xx