paris 6

Melodys POV:
I woke up and saw adele beside me. She's still asleep. I kissed her on the cheek and she slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning beautiful" she said with her sleepy voice. "Morning babe" I said.
Adeles POV:
Melody stood up and went into the bathroom. She's still naked from yesterdays event. She swang her hips while walking. "Melody you sexy girl" I said. She looked at me with a smirk and closed the door. I looked after my phone and called laura.
×
L: hey delly
A: hello lau
L: Everything fine?
A: Hmm..no not really..
L: Whats wrong del?
A: You know that I'm in paris with melody. And we had sex because she never before had sex with a woman and I wanna show her everything. This was okay. I had no feelings for her just friends. The days flew away and yesterday we had sex again because I wanna show her a sex position and then I said that I love her..and she love me too..but I'm in love with simon and idk what to do.
L: Wow adele. Everybody fell in love with you
A: LAU THATS NOT FUNNY
L: I'm sorry adele. Thats very complicated..are you sure that you're in love with melody? Maybe you just think it because you like her very much and..you know that you love sex delly hahaha
A: Thats right lau..I have to think about it..and then I'll talk with melody. Thanks lau :*
L: No problem delly I'm always here for you
A: Me too. Love you so much but I have to hung up now
L: Enjoy the last days in paris. Love you too. Byeee:*
×
I hung up. After 15 minutes I stood up. Melody went out of the bathroom and saw me. I'm still naked. She stood there with a bathrobe that she put on and looked at me like we're in a museum. "What?" I asked. "I love you body and you're so beautiful" she reponsed. I blushed a bit.
She came closer and kissed me. I felt her hand that slowly went down to my pizza. I pushed her away and walked in the bathroom. She thought it was just fun and followed me. Her hands are on my hips. "No melody. Stop it please" I said. "What? Whats wrong adele?" she asked a bit sad and her hands slowly gone away from my hips. "I can't do this anymore..I'm in love with simon..and we're just friends melody.." I said and looked in melodys eyes that filled with tears. "But..yesterday you told me that you love me.." she said and a tear rolled down her face. "I know..I love you but like a best friend and not like a girlfriend..and I love sex..and I love the sex with you..but we can't do this anymore. Simon is my boyfriend and I love him" I said. She began to cry. I hugged her tight. "Melody..please don't cry. You'll find the right person. Are you mad at me now?" I ask her. I whiped her tears away. "No adele I'm not. Why should I? The problem is that..I really love you.." she said and looked down.
I hugged her again.
"I'm so sorry that we had sex..I just wanna show you..I'm so stupid.." I said sad. "It's not your fault adele! I don't love you just because we had sex..I love you because you're an amazing person and you're beautiful in and outside" she said. "You are too and you'll find the right girl! I know that" I said.
"Let's get ready. Tomorrow is our last day here" I said and whiped melodys tears away. "Yes" she said and smiled. It was a fake smile..
I broke her heart..
-
It's short I'm sorry :(
Hope you like this chapter💕
Should I continue?
Love you xtwentyfive adele_dreamer 💖