Paris 7

"Hey Mel,
I'll be back in an hour. Everything is fine and I love you xx"
I stood up and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and just looked in the mirror. I wonder if somebody could ever love me. I went under the shower cause I wanna be ready when Adele is back. Thank god that I found Adele.

I went out off the shower and dried myself. I walked out off the bathroom but still naked cause nobody's here. I shooked cause I saw that Adele sat on the bed. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed, jumped a bit and tried to cover me with my hands. "MELODY HAHAHA WHY ARE YOU NAKED" she said while laughing her ass of. "Cause I was under the shower and though that I'm still alone and went out to get my clothes" I said and blushed. "It's okay hun I already saw you naked and now get ready I have a surprise" she said with a big smile. I grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom.

"Wow you're pretty" Adele said as I went out off the bathroom.
She looked at me with a big warm smile and it warms my heart.
"So what is the surprise" I asked. "At first I buyed some pregnancy test cause I throw up again and after that I went to the reception and ask if we can be here for another night" she said happy. I said nothing. I was a bit confused cause of the pregnancy tests. "If you don't want we can fly back today" she ask. "No no no that is wonderful of course I will" I said really happy. "Okay I already called Simon and told him that we'll come back tomorrow" she said exited. "And did you also told him that you buy pregnancy test cause you throw up two times without any reason?" I ask with one eyebrow up. "No..I'm scared that he'll be angry. I know that he want a kid cause we talked about it long time ago but..what if he don't want a baby anymore.." she said and looked down. "Adele are you kidding me? Simon love you and he still want a baby cause you both want to have a family. I know that. I know how you look at eathother. Every time when you look at eathother I feel the love. It's like magic" I said and looked her deep in the eyes. Tears rolled down her face. I whiped them away and kissed her. "Just friends" Adele said. "I know Adele. Just friends."

Wow finally a new chapter. It's short I know:( I'm sorry guys but school is so hard. I will try to update tomorrow again. I hope it happens. Love you all x