shopping

Melodys POV:
I love shopping but I don't do that often.
After a few minutes we're all ready with the breakfast and clean everything. Adele walked upstairs and I'm alone with simon now.
"I like you melody" simon said. I think that I blushed a little. "Thanks, I like you too and thanks that adele and I can fly to paris for one week" I responesed. "One week..ouh. I thought it would only be 2 or 3 days" he said and looked to the floor. "Sorry simon. If it's not okay for you we go only 3 days?" I said fast. "No melody it's okay. I want that you and adele become good friends. But..I will miss delly very hard.." he said sad but with a smile. "You really really love her..huh?" I ask with a bright smile. "Yes I do. Everytime when I look at her I fall in love again. She's my sunshine. And her eyes..omg her eyes are so wonderful and she is amazing. I really love her." he said smiling.
"Thats so cute. Is it okay for you when I go upstairs and take a shower?" I ask simon. "Sure melody!"
I walked upstairs and searched for the bathroom. I opened a door slowly and saw adele. Naked. Under the shower. She didn't noticed me because she sang chasing pavements. Her body is amazing. I closed the door and knocked on the door. "Wait a moment" adele said. After 2 minutes she walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and a white bathrobe. "Can I use the shower now?" I ask adele.
She nodded and I walked in the bathroom. I locked the door, take all my clothes off and went under the shower. I masturbate and let out little moans. I hope adele don't hear them.
After 15 minutes I finished with showering and search for a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and saw adele on her bed. She looked at her phone and didn't noticed me. I sat beside her. "Oh hi" adele said. "Do you had fun under the shower" she asked. I blushed a bit. "Did you hear it" I ask. "Yass" she said with a smirk. "Ouh..I'm sorry. I wanted to do it quietly but.." adele interuped me "no no. It's okay melody. Everyone do that" she said with a smile.
She looked at my breasts because I only wear a towel but she thinks I didn't noticed her view.
Adele stood up and walked in her wardrobe. I went into the bathroom and take my clothes back on. We blow dried our hair and went back upstairs.
"Babe we're ready" adele said and kissed simon.
We walked to the car and got in. After a while we reached the shopping center.
Adeles POV:
We went to many shops. I buyed some new clothes, a black swimsuit and also some underwear.
Melody buyed a bikini and some new clothes. "Who is hungry" I ask. "Me" melody and simon said at the same time. We went to pizza hut and eat pizza. "I love pizza" melody said. "Yep, me too" I responsed.
After 3 hours of shooping and walking we were finally in our car and drove home.
We got out of the car, take the shoopingbags  and walked in the house.
"What do we wanna do now?" simon ask.
"I have to pee!!" melody said and run into the bathroom. After 5 minutes she came back.
"Maybe watch harry potter now? Do you like it melody?" I ask. "Yes I love harry potter! I also love the movie 'mamma mia'." she said. "I don't know this movie" I said. "We can watch it when we're in paris." melody said.
*2 hours later*
"I'm tired now" melody said. "Yeah me too" simon said. "The guest room is upstairs" I said to melody. We three went upstairs and I show melody the guest room. "Thanks adele. Good night" she said and hugged me. "Good night melody" I said.
I walked in my bedroom and saw simon on the bed completely naked.
"One last round?" he said with a smirk. "But not so loud..because of melody" I said and he nodded.
I closed the door and take my clothes off...
-
Should I continue?❤
Love you all💕💎