the last evening

I walked to simon and jumped in the bed. He kissed me personality and squeezed my breasts. He went down to my neck and sucked on it. I moan. His hand went down to my pizza and he rubed on my clit. "Simon" was all I can say. He insert 2 fingers and pushed them in and out. I was about to cum and he stood up and walked in the bathroom. (wich is in our room) "simon! Don't tease me like that! I was about to cum!" I said. He closed the door.
I went to the bathroom and walked in. It was dark because he turned the light off. "Simon..?" I ask. No answer. I turned the light on and saw simon in our bathtub. Everywhere lay rose petals and the water was pink and he lit candels on. "Wow simon" I said with a bright smile. "Do you want to come in" he said with his sexy deep voice. I walked to the bathtub and got in. The water was perfect.
Simon came closed and kissed me. His hand went down to my pizza again. He insert two fingers and kissed me the whole time. I moan quietly in his mouth. He insert another finger and I was about to cum. After a while I cum and he licked his hand.
I sat on his lap and he insert his hard dick into me. I feel him. "I love you simon" I said while moaning. He pushed me up and down. I scratch my fingernails on his back and he sucked on my neck. He comes inside of me and moan like crazy. I kissed him because he was very loud and I don't want to wake melody. I feel his warm sperm. "Babe this was amazing" he said out of breath. "Yes it was!" I said out of breath too.
Now we just lay in the bathtub while cuddeling and kissing eathother. "You are the cutes boyfriend that I've ever had" I said and kissed him. "And you are the sexies, prettiest and best girlfriend that I've ever had. And I hope you'll never leave me" simon said. We kissed for some time and got out of the water. We dried eathother and simon gave me a big shirt and some knickers. He put his boxers on.
We jumped in our bed and began to laugh. "I love you" we said at the same time.
We went under our blanket and he put his strong arms around me. "Thanks for this simon" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and I fall asleep.
My phone rang. It was 7am. 'where is simon' I though and stood up. Melody came out of the guest room. "Good morning melody" I said with a smile. "Moooooorning adele" she said happy. "Hope you sleeped well?" I ask. "Yes, thanks" she answers. We walked downstairs and saw a table with a big breakfast. "I hope your hungy ladies" he said. "Yessss" we said at the same time. I kissed simon and sit down.
"So ladies" simon began to say.
-
Boring chapter I know.
Should I continue?🌚💕