under the shower..

I take the shower on and he take my coat off. My hands Swift under his shirt and then I pull it off. I kiss his whole body and take his boxers off. "I love you babe" he said. I kiss him on his lips and go under the shower. We both got wet. He looked at me like he has never seen me before but immediately fell in love with me. "I love you delly. I love you so fucking much!I will never let you go!" he said. I kissed him like it's our last kiss forever with passion and all my emotions. He grabbed my breats and turned me around. He put some soap on my hair and my body. He slowly gets down and arrived my 'pizza' he threw the soap away and put one finger inside of me. "Shit simon! Go on !! Please" I moaned. He added another finger and everything just got more heated. He went down and sucked on my vagina. "Don't stop!!! " i screamed. My hands were on his shoulders and I grabbed so hard that my fingernails braids in his shoulder. He continued and I came. Simon came back up to my face and kissed me again. "You taste so good !" he said. I put some sope on his body. "Now it's your turn" I said and went down and gave him a blow-job. He took my head and pushed me back and forth. He still didn't hurt me. I squeezed his ass and braids my fingernails in. After a few minutes simon came and I swallowed everything. I went up. "Did you like it?" i asked in a seductive voice  "it was better you have ever did it before! I love you!" he answered. He squeezed my ass and kissed my neck. I love it !! I turned around and brushed throigh his hair because i love his hair. We washed each other and got dry again. We layed in our bed naked. He loves me the way I am so it doesn't bother me to lay in front of him completely naked. "Simon can i ask you something?"
"Sure babe you can ask me everything!" he answerd. "Okay uhm..what if I'm older like 50 and I'm not sexy anymore..?" I ask shy. I want to ask him something different but I'm to scared..
"Oh babe don't think about it. I will love you till the end of time. And you're always beautiful for me in every single way!" he said. "Thats so cute babe. Love you!" I kissed him with passion. "Do you want round two babe?" "yes!!" he said.