last chapter

4 years later

"Good morning my prince" I said as I woke simon.

"Morning beautiful" he kissed me soft.

Oh, how I still get lost in his kisses.

He pinned me against the mattres and bite his bottom lip.

"I love you, simon"

"I love you too"

I kissed him passionately and stood up.

He began to smile as I leaned over his bed.

"Awe good morning baby" I said and kissed his cheek soft.

"Morning mommy" Angelo said and jumped in my arms, "I'm hungry"

"I'll make us breakfast" I walked downstairs and saw simon in the kitchen, "I thought you're still in bed" I laughted.

"Breakfast is ready in 10" he smiled at us.

Angelo and I sat on the couch, "mommy would you read something for me?"

I opened the book 'cars' and began to read.

"Loves, breakfast is ready" simon yelled and put the plates on the table.

"Yesss, daddy is the best" angelo jumped up and run to the table.

I laughed while walking to the table, "Thanks love" I said and kissed simons forehead.

"Mommy it's hot can we swim in the pool later?" he asked with his mouth full.

I laughed, "again please"

He swallowed and said it again, "can we swim in the pool later"

"Sure baby, it's very hot isn't it?"

He nod.

                                       ...

"Mommy look" he yelled from upstairs.

I ran in his room and he stood there shirtless, in swim shorts with little sharks on it and his arms high to show me his biceps.

"My little strong baby" I ran to him and tickle his belly.

"M-mommy stop" he couldn't stop laughing, "I can't, stop, pl-please...mom-mommy"

I stopped and lifting him up from the flor, "that was fun" he said out of breath.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Go downstairs and show daddy your swimshorts, my little hero" he smiled and run downsatirs, "daddy, daddy"

I undressed myself, put on a black swimsuit and walked downstairs.

Simon whistled as I descended the stairs. I smiled as I saw that he stood on the end of the stairs.

"You hot woman" he smirked and rest his hands on my hips while he's biting my lips.

I then kissed him a last time and walked to angelo, "hello babyboy, ready to jump into the pool"

"Who's first in the pool" I screamed, run and jumped in the cold water.

Simon and angelo stood there, both saying nothing. "What? Have I something in my face?"

I sprayed the two wet, "Now don't look so distracted and come in" I laughed.

Simon jumped in and after that angelo with his little cute Swimming pools.

Angelo is playing with his Toys and we've time for two, still in the pool.

Simon swam closer and pinned me agains the poolwall. "Kiss me" I breathed. He nod.