Chapter 15

A/N: That's Skylar's mother in the picture above

Third Person P.O.V.

Seto and Yugi stood with mouths open and eyes wide as Xavier finished explaining the problem with Skylar. 

"And if we don't do something, we'll just end up losing her." the steel-eyed boy said. Kaiba just clenched his fists.
"I lost my wife a long time ago and I will not lose my daughter. She is all I have left. If I lose her, I don't know what I'll do. She reminds me so much of Amanda. When Amanda died, I was thinking of giving Skylar up for adoption, but then I realized that she was all I had left from her and that Amanda would have wanted me to continue raising our beautiful baby girl. So, I did. Now, I will help out with that evil spirit possessing my daughter."

Seto was on the verge of tears as Yugi patted his back as well as Xavier. 

 He still remembered that night. 

The night the love of his life died. 

The night that awful illness took her away from him and their daughter.

*Flashback" A/N: You can play the video now

A five-year old Skylar Kaiba and her father, Seto Kaiba were with Amanda, who was currently in the hospital bed, pale skin with chapped lips, but still smiling with that sparkle in her eyes

She had only 5 minutes left to live. The doctors tried everything they could to cure her illness, but nothing happened.

Skylar reached out and held her hand, Seto putting it on top of Skylar's

"I'm sorry that Mommy won't see you grow up." Amanda said with tears in her eyes

Skylar felt tears pouring as well. "Why do you have to leave, Mommy?" the little girl asked her mom. "

Baby, Mommy is going to the stars. I'm gonna be watching over you day and night." Amanda replied

Seto sadly smiled at his wife.

"Skylar, when you become a big girl, remember everything Mommy taught you. Promise that you will never forget about me." Amanda said.