Chapter 21 Part 1

Third Person P.O.V.

"Ready?" Jesse asked his dueling partner.

"What do you think? The Chazz is always ready." the raven-haired teen replied as they began walking to the dueling arena.

Chazz looked at his deck.

Well, it was Kaiba's deck. He decided to have Chazz use it cause he believed that he deserved to use it.

Today was the big day.

The day where they would duel to free Skylar and Syrus from Carmen's grip.

They had their duel disks ready and cards shuffled and ready to go.

When they finally made it inside the dueling arena, the whole stadium was full. So full to the point where some students had to sit on the ground.

They spotted their friends there, worry and hope written across their faces.

Not only that, but also because Yugi and Kaiba were sitting with them.

Kaiba was counting on the two boys, at least one of them to save his daughter.

Just then, their two opponents came out of the shadows, walking side by side with that menacing, lifeless, and evil look in their eyes.

'Skylar' smirked as she saw the two boys and Syrus smirked evily at his brother.

Meanwhile...

Skylar's P.O.V.

""Blue-Eyes, what is happening now?" I asked her as I was in the dark realm once again.

"Well, Carmen sent you here again. Jesse and Chazz are getting ready to duel her now. Syrus too." she replied.

"No! I don't want her to hurt anybody else like Jaden, Zane, Atticus, and that student!" I said as I felt my anger filling me up.

"Zane, Atticus, and Jaden are fine. The student is doing well right." she told me.

"Chazz and Jesse have figured out a way to help you and Syrus. I can't tell you, though. That will come to you once you gain control of your body back." she told me.

"Well, whatever you say. I just want to get control of my body back." I said.

Meanwhile..

"We will take you down like we did with the other students we managed to beat." 'Skylar' told them with a sneer.

Syrus laughed as he looked at his brother.

"And maybe I can get revenge on my brother for putting me through so much." he said as he looked at his brother with no emotion.

"Enough talk. We will get our friends back." Jesse said.

"He's right." Chazz said as he and the teal-haired boy activated their duel disks.

"Well, whatever you say." Skylar/Carmen said as she and Syrus activated their duel disks.

"Game on!" they all said.

A/N: You can play the video now.

"I'll start things off. I draw. I'll discard one card from my hand in order to summon The Tricky in defense mode. Then, I will place a face down and end my turn." Skylar/Carmen said as her Millennium Necklace appeared around her neck.

"My turn. I draw. I summon my Thunder Dragon to the field. I will place a face down and end my turn." Syrus said.

"My move. I draw. I summon forth Summoned Skull in attack mode. Now, Summoned Skull, attack her Tricky." Chazz commanded.

Skylar/Carmen groaned as her monster got destroyed.

"I place a card face down and that's it for now." Chazz said as he glared at the spirit possessing Skylar.

"My turn. I draw. I summon Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat in attack mode." he said as his beast came out.

"This one needs help." she said.

"Have fun, girl. Now, attack Syrus directly. When my Amethyst Cat attacks my opponent directly, the Battle Damage is halved, so you take 600 damage to your Life Points." he commanded.

Amethyst Cat jumped before clawing at Syrus, who's life points went from 4000 to 3400.

"I place a face down and end my turn."

"My turn. I draw. I play the spell card, Pot of Greed, which lets me draw two cards. Now, I'll summon my Silent Magician LV4. Then, I'll activate her special ability. Each time you draw a card, I can place 1 Spell Counter on her. The maximum is 5. Silent Magician LV4 gains 500 for each Spell Counter. Since this is my first, her attack points go from 1000 to 1500." she said.

"Now, attack Chazz directly." she commanded. Silent Magician LV4 blasted and Chazz's life points went from 4000 to 2500.

"Then, I will activate my face down, Card Destruction so I can discard my entire hand and draw the same amount of cards I had." Skylar/Carmen announced as she sent Celtic Guardian, Kuriboh, and Spellbinding Circle to the Graveyard and got three new cards. The cards were Silent Magician LV8, Horn of The Unicorn, and Return From The Different Dimension. "I place one card face down and end my turn." Skyler/Carmen said.

"I draw. I will have my Thunder Dragon attack you, directly, Jesse." Syrus said.

Jesse groaned as his life points went from 4000 to 2400.

"Then, I will send my Thunder Dragon to the Graveyard. In doing so, I can search my deck for two more Thunder Dragons. Now, I will use the spell card, Polymerization to fuse them in order to form Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon." he said.

"Now, Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon, attack Jesse's Amethyst Cat." he commanded.

"I don't think so! I play my face down trap card, Mirror Force. Now, the attack that was meant to hit my Beast, goes straight back to your dragon!" Jesse said.

Syrus growled as his dragon was destroyed and his life points went from 3400 to 2000.

"I summon Vampire Lord in defense mode. Then, I activate the spell card, Sparks. With this card, I can inflict damage to your Life Points by 200."

Jesse's points then went from 2400 to 2200.

"I place a face down and end my turn." Syrus said.

'Man, this duel is harder and more risky than the last duels I've had.' Jesse said in his head.