Chapter Seven

Riker's POV

Months had flown past while we were on tour. It was our last day so we decided do go out for dinner. Everything single drop of sweat, and all the singing, and the amount of times I lost my voice on tour, was all worth it. We were in the bus driving off to our destination when Amy texted me. It was the first time I and heard from here in weeks.

- Hey Riker, how's your tour going? 🎸🎶

So I replied with:

- Good! I have another concert tonight. 🎤 I can't wait to get back home. 🏠 We made Ross wet his pants on Wednesday. It was hilarious, I have it on video. I miss you. 😢

I put in phone down on my bunk and decided to pack my clothes up. Button up shirts and ties were everywhere. Rocky left his dirty jocks under nearly everyone pillows, and Rydel thought it would be funny if she replaced all of our underwear with hers, but we caught her in the act. Ryland and Ross pulled so many pranks on us, and Ratliff was the only sensible one, but he made us laugh. I was just about done when my phone rang.

"Hey Amy. How are you? I'm so glad you called I haven't heard your voice in weeks." I said excitedly. "I'm Good. I've kept myself busy." She said and I started laughing. Amy eventually knew why I was laughing. "That's gross. I would never do that." Amy said and I sat myself down on my bunk. "I miss you." I said, "I've missed you too." Amy said sweetly and we both stayed quiet. "Hey, do you wanna come over Friday night? I have something for you." I said to her, "You got me something?" She asked, I could tell she was surprised. "Yep. I got it in New York." I said, "New York!" She practically squealed. "Oh whoops. I'm sorry." She said, "It's okay." I said putting the phone to my other ear and rubbing it. After a while, Ross and Rydel came into the bus. "Who you talking to?" Rydel asked, "Amy." I told her, "Ooo. Gimme it." Ross said and I gave him my phone. They pretty much talked for a whole fifteen minutes. I was surprised.

"Ross, can I have my phone back?" I demanded, "Just a second." He shouted back and I walked over to him. "Please, I'll do anything." He said on the phone, "Pleeeeeeaaaaase." He said in a pleading, then he stopped talking, and then jumped in the air and squealed like a girl. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" He said and he gave me my phone back, "What was that all about?" I asked Amy, "To be honest, I don't quite know myself." She said and I laughed. "I'll see you later, okay?" I said to her, "Okay." She said, "I love you." She continued. "I love you too." I said and hung up.

We had just finished our last concert, and I really wanted to get back home to sleep with out any noise or distractions. We had just driving into Los Angeles when Ross woke up. We were the only two awake, and so was our bus driver. "Dude, you awake?" He asked me as my eyes were glued to my phone. "Yep." I said, and I got a texting thinking it was Amy, nope just the director of glee, Ryan Murphy wanting me to come in all next week for some rehearsals and filming. We stopped at a service station for gas and Ross and I walked out to stretch our legs. "Hey Ross," I said, "Yeah, bro?" He asked, "You're an awesome guy, just remember that." I said and head locked him and messed up his hair. "Hey dude, where you do see yourself in five years?" Ross asked, "that's a tough one. Mom and Dad would probably have kicked us out so you'd be living with Amy and I." I said, "like he'll I'd want to live with you two. All you two would do is make out." Ross chuckled, "We don't always make out." I reassured him, "Whatever. I'd probably go live with Rocky." Ross said, "You'd prefer to live with Rocky than me?" I said putting my hand on my chest, "Ouch." I said and we both laughed. We walked around for a little longer and grabbed some coffee to wake ourselves up. "Hey, can you drive me to the sets on Monday?" Ross asked, "Fine. I can't wait till you get your license." I said, "Nor can I." He added and we walked out of the coffee shop. We passed a couple of fans after we got photos with them. It was kinda cool having Ross as a younger brother, such his crazy at times and yeah, we made him wet his pants on Wednesday, but his fun to be around. "Dude, check them out." Ross and and stopped me walking buy hitting my chest and we both took for our sunglasses and the girls turned around and waved.

We finally arrived back home after another five hours if driving, we were defiantly used to it. "Mom, we're home." Ross yelled, trying to pull his bags in the house, "Mommies boy." I teased, "Whatever." Ross snickered back and I laughed. "We're in the kitchen." Mom said. We're? She has company. Weird. I went up stars and left my bags near my bed. I lazily walked downed the hall way wanting more food. I sat on the bench and said, "oh, hey Amy." I said, I was so tried to took me a moment to process the thought. "Amy!" I said getting out of the chair and hugging her. "I missed you so much." I said to her and kissed her head. "I missed you too." Amy said pulling us apart. "You okay?" I asked worriedly, "I am now that you're back." She said. "I can't believe you're here." I said, "Surprise." She said and we shared a kiss. "Again, this is why I wouldn't dare move in with you Riker." Ross said, stopping us and Ross and I laughed, "We haven't seen each other in months." I said hugging Amy from behind and placing my head on her shoulder. "She was at the Chicago concert. With her cousin." Ross said, "What?" I said grabbing Amy shoulders and turning her to face me. "Surprise." Amy giggled, and I kissed her. "Do you have any other surprises?" I curiously asked her and he dug around in her short pockets trying to look for something. "Oh yes." She said and kissed me but then stopped and said "Close your eyes." And I did so, and then she opened the palm of my hands and put something in it. I quickly opened my eyes, "My Elvis pick! Where'd you- when did you- how did you? I thought I gave it to a fan... At the Chicago concert." I said processing everything, I am actually so tired

________________________________________________

A/N.

Just letting you guys know, I'm going on a camp next week. So I'm going to write heaps this weekend.

Comment and tell me what a should happen

101 reads! Wow. Thank you guys.

Hopefully there will be another chapter up soon.

Thanks again