Chapter Fourteen

Here you guys go.

Sorry it's short

_____________

Riker's POV

I had just stopped speaking to Rocky about our little plan it get me alone with Amy. I mean, I hadn't spoken to her in over a year. I've been in a difficult place, well, many. I've been travelling. After she came back down stairs our plan was just beginning to start. Mom left, so it was just me, Rydel and Rocky. Rydel and I were sitting on some chairs so Amy had to sit on the billiard table. "Ah fuck." She yelled and pain as she started to argue with Rocky. I quickly went to go grab some ice and placed it on her hand. I noticed Rocky and Rydel slowly crept away. I noticed Amy winced at the pain. "Hey. It going to be fine." I said calmly and got her to sit down on a chair.

I bent down on my knees so I was eye level with her. I looked into her beautiful eyes which were now all watery. I wiped her tears away with my thumb. "Amy. It's going to bruise. It's not broken." I said applying a little bit of pressure to her fingers. "Don't. It hurts." She said. I could tell she didn't want to cry in front of me, because she didn't want to look weak. Most girls around my age think that, so I'm not surprised. I curled a bit of her hair with my finger and tucked it behind her ear. That's better. Now she looks gorgeous. Wait, should I start saying this stuff out loud? Or not.

"Uhhh, I like your dress." I said breaking the tension. "Th-thanks." She said and smiled at me. "I'm sorry Amy." I said, "It's fine." She said. I think she was referring her to swollen fingers. "No. I'm such and asshole. What kind of guy doesn't remember their girlfriend? Especially is she's as gorgeous as you." I said quite sweetly. "It's fine. I just left with no explanation. I tried talking to you. But you always seemed busy." She said, as if this was her fault. "No. I should've been paying more attention. Anyways, had we even broken up? You needed a shoulder to cry on, and I wasn't there. I'm sorry." I said to her and put my hand on her knees. We were both quiet trying to sink this moment in. I hugged Any because she looked like she needed one and she hugged me back. I think I still love her, I just don't know how I could've forgotten about her. She's beautiful. She's like a butterfly, a flower even. The way she walks into the room she blossoms.

I was thinking about kissing her, but something, not something , someone stopped me. "Riker. We're going." Ryland said coming down stairs and Amy started blushing. "Oh. O-okay." I said and got up, "I-I hope your fingers get b-better" I said and all of a sudden. It just got awkward, like that moment didn't even happen. Like, my plan didn't work.

_________________________________________________

5 comments and 5 votes and I'll update within the next couple of days.

Also, could some of you guys read my other R5 book, I wish upon a Ross Lynch.