Chapter Fifteen

Riker's POV

We had been at the beach for almost a week when Mom told us that we had a gig nearby. I was putting my shoes on when Rocky knocked on the door. "So..." He said and grabbed my phone. "Give that back!" I shouted. "No. I wanna see what you and Amy have been talking about." He said and unlocked it. "You're like my ray of sunshine. Awwww." He said and I started blushing. "You're as beautiful and sweet as an angel." He said reading the texts I had sent Amy. "Dude. That's my phone!" I yelled and tried to snatch it off him, but he ran out if the room with it

"Mom! Rocky stole my phone!" I said acting like a three year old. "Oh come on. It's cute. You're my princess." Rocky said in a girlish tone as he read out what I had sent to her. Ross walked past and took my phone off Rocky and gave it to me. "Thanks." I said and I

grabbed my guitar and put it in the car.

Amy's POV

I was sitting on the porch outside just reading a book, when Rydel came and sat next to me with a bag of M&Ms. "What some?" She offered and I couldn't resist to say no. I took a handful and slowly ate them. "What's up with Riker? The other day when we met, he didn't even remember who I was." And Rydel looked at me with confusion. "I'm like a stranger to him." I said to her. "Yeah. You're right. It's strange. Riker and I haven't had a proper conversation in ages." She told me and I thought back to the day of my birthday. "He was acting so strange, like all day." I commented. "Yeah. He didn't even eat breakfast." Rydel said. I'm surprise she even remember. "C-could you maybe ask Riker. About why his been acting so strangely?" I asked her nervously.

"Sure. But you owe me one." She said and hugged me and then she left to go to a gig. I ran upstairs and changed into some nicer clothes. "Dylan. I'm going out." I said and waved by to him. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I slowly made my way to where R5 were going to be performing. I opened the back gate and met Mark there. "Hey. Thanks for inviting me here." I said as I stood next to him. "It's fine." He said and he walked off to find Ryland just before the show started. Unlike myself who staged backstage, in a small room with a couch and a TV so u could see what was happening onstage. Half way during the concert Ryland joined me but we hardly spoke. We were to busy playing on our phones.

Riker's POV

I hi fived Rocky after we ran off the stage and fist pumped Ratliff. "Good job guys." I said to them while bottles of water were passed around to each of us. "Good job kids." Dad said to us. "Thanks." I said on behalf of all of us. "Dude. How cute was that girl in the purple top." Ross said as he opened the door. "Amy? Ryland? What are you guys doing here?" Rocky asked and sat himself next to Amy. I couldn't stand being in the same room as him and her anymore.

"Guys. I'm going to order pizza." Rydel said, and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. "What." I practically yelled at her. "What's up with you?" She said to me. "Nothing." I said full of attitude. "Gosh Riker. You don't have to be such a dickhead." She said to me. "I'm trying to have a proper conversation with you." She said getting a little furious. I could tell. "Fine." I said.

"How are you?" She said all sweetly. "Uhh. Fine." I said, "You?" I said to her. "Good. Now, tell me why you're acting so strangely around Amy." She said sternly and pretty much pushing me down on a chair. "Uhh. No reason." I said trying to get off the chair. "Tell me! She's my best friend!" She said, and I knew I want going to win this argument.

"The reason I've been acting so strange around her is because...."

______________________________________

A/N: Comment what you guys think he should say next.

Five comments and I'll update another chapter.