Chapter Twenty Seven

Amy's POV

"Ross! Stop" I said so he would stop dragging me and we both stopped. I turned around still holding Ross hand and I saw Riker and his new 'girl' walking out of Starbucks. I looked at him intensely. I wish I was her. That girl that would be able to hold his hand, kiss him when he wakes up, cuddle him during scary movies, bake cookies with him, start a food fight, go on adventures. We would have a water balloon fight, build pillow forts. He would keep me safe, we would put his arms around me, and spin me around. We would stay up and talk all through the night.... Stay up and talk all through the night?

'It seems that we, could stay up and talk though the night' I sang to myself and looked at Ross. "Wh-what?" Ross said, and have me a confusing look. "Isn't that a song lyric in Say You'll Stay?" I questioned him and I could tell he was singing the song in his head to get to those lyrics. "Hey, it is." Ross said proudly and I rolled my eyes. I stood there thinking for a moment, "Riker sang that to me on our second date." I whispered to Ross. "Yeah. You guys were at the beach and we crashed it." Ross said now remembering what happened.

Instead of going home, we went into a supermarket to but some sweets for Rocky and we wanted to cook dinner for the family. Ross was getting milk while I was at the candy section. "Hmmm. What should I get Rocky?" I questioned to myself quietly but loud enough that if someone walked past they could hear me. I saw a pair of arms go for the gummy bears and they pulled them off the shelf. "Amy? Oh my goodness!" The girl said to me and hugged me. "Oh, hey Britney." I said and hugged her anyways. She's not dating Riker, she can't be. She's a bitch! "How are you?" She said to be bubbly. "Oh. I'm alright." I said, to her. "What about you?" I asked her now trying to out a smile on my face. "I'm great!" She cheered, "that's good." I said.

"Britney. Come on..." I heard Riker trail off as he came towards us. He has finally realised it's me. "Oh. Sorry to disturb you." He said and dragged Britney off. "What was all of that about?" Ross said and hugged me from behind. His very affectionate. I'll say that. I grabbed some lollies and chips and put them in the basket. I didn't want to talk about it until we got to the car, at least. I think Ross got this message. Once we had paid for everything, well Ross did. We went at sat in the car. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked and I nodded.

*Flashback*

I was walking through the school gates, on a normal day at school. I was lucky, if I could get to my locker. "Hey look who is it!" Georgia would say and then Britney and Elise would walk over. "It's that nerd." Elise grabbed my glasses and would bend them. The three of them would kick me and bash me up. This all happened before the first bell. Friday was the worst. At lunch Britney's boyfriend and his gang would have a go at me then they would pick me up and throw me in the garbage bin and they would lock it. I would stay in there until the janitor let me out.

*End Flashback*

Ross drove me home and we started to prepare dinner. At least I knew I was safe here. After dinner Ross and I went back to examining the note.

_________________________________________

A/N: 601 reads! Thank you guys so much.