Chapter Twenty Nine

Riker's POV

"Riker?" Amy just managed to get out. "Hey." I said and squeezed Britney's hand. "You can do this." She whispered and I walked I to the house. "Dude. Where the fuck have you been?" Rocky said and pulled my shirt and then hugged me. Rydel came up to me and looked like she was about to cry so I had to hug her. "I've missed you." She whispered into my shirt. "I've missed you too." I said and kissed her head. After saying the pretty much the same thing to every family member I got and sat down next to Mom. All she did was caressed my cheek. "I'm so glad you're home." She whispered and I held her hand. "I was wondering if I could move back in." I nervously asked and Mom nodded and I wiped a tear away from her eye and she nodded. I noticed Amy lean against the wall. Wow. The light really captured her essence. Her hair flowed perfectly, her pyjama pants and her singlet top suited her, I've missed that. I'm missed her bubbly and enthusiastic attitude and she was so optimistic about everything. Her smiled brighten up the room and I've missed her cooking. I really have. I've missed her all together.

"Riker. Who's this lovely lady?" Dad asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry. Guys, this is Britney. This is my girlfriend." I said proudly and put my arm around her. "Hi." She said and waved. Already I could tell that Rocky and Ross didn't like her, and by the look on Moms face. I didn't think she liked her either. I sat down and we all caught up. I'm back in the band, thank god. Britney tried to get herself into as many conversation as she could, but the boys weren't going to let her speak. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. So I got up and walked past my room and walked inside it. Rockys part was still the same, but why's Ryland's stuff thrown everywhere? I went to the bathroom and did my business and then walked into Ross' room hoping I could sleep there with Britney, but there was a couple of thing different. It was more girly. Rydel must have moved in.

"Boo." Someone said behind me and grabbed my shoulder. I quickly turned round and saw Rydel. "Jesus." I said shocked. "What are you doing? Snooping around?" Rydel asked and sat on the bed. "I was just wondering what Mom had done with the place." I said and sat down on the other bed. "We'll, Ryland moved in with Rocky and Amy moved in with Ross." She said and I looked around Ross and Amy's room. "You still love her. Don't you?" Rydel said. "Oh course I do." I said to her trying so hard not to look at Rydel. "Well, Ross told me, that she still likes you." Rydel said and sat next to me. "She wouldn't want to date me." I said, "oh but she does. She cares about you. A lot." Rydel said and I git this warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. "Really?" I asked her and this time I looked at Rydel. "Yep. But you moved on and you pushed her a side. In your situation, she's like asparagus on your dinner plate. You keep pushing it away so you don't eat it. Oh, kinda like, you know that book green eyes and ham?" She said and I nodded. "How he doesn't want to try it but in the end he does and he loves it?" She continued and started to walk out the door. "I know you love her, and she loves you too. This time nothings stopping you, apart from your self and that girlfriend of yours." She said and left. I thought about it and left soon after.

I sat down next to Britney. She was next to Ross and I quickly sent her a text

- Are you bored?

And she sent back.

- Yeah. Can I suck you soon?

And I looked her and I nodded.

Ross' POV

Riker had left and Rydel followed him. The table was pretty quiet and awkward because Britney was siting with us. I put my hand on Amy's thigh so she wouldn't do anything crazy to her. Riker came back after Rydel and sat down. I looked over at Britney's phone and the name 'Fuzzy Bear' came up on her phone just as Riker pressed send on his phone. Fuzzy Bear. Where have I heard that name from? I started humming Say You'll Stay just after he and Britney left. Amy looked at me confused. "I'll explain later." I whispered to her and we all went back into the lounge room and watched some TV. What a way to spend Christmas, Riker's back, we got a puppy and I think might know who 'Fuzzy Bear' is.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please comment what you guys think should happen between Amy and Riker in the next chapter.

Also don't forget to vote!