Chapter Twenty Two

Amy's POV

I woke up the next morning all cuddled up and Riker. I didn't even remember me falling asleep next to him. I rubbed my eyes then realised I was in the spare. "Morning." He said and kissed me softly. Wow. That was a pretty good reception. "Morning." I said, but there was still something on my mind. "How'd we end up in here?" I asked him, "Uhh. Well, "he started and looked at me and I gave him that look that told him to continue. "Well, you fell asleep so I took you here." He said, "I meant." I said and pointed to him and then me. "I fell asleep too." He said but I wanted to know about what happened last night. Did we do anything..like interesting? "Oh.. I said agreeing with his comment. But he look relieved.

Riker's POV

Amy went down stairs to make some breakfast, and it was just us two in the house, so this was a great time to be as affectionate as I could. I walked down stairs and I saw her in the kitchen humming to herself so I walked up right behind her and smacked my arms around her waist. "Do you want some?" She said referring to the French toast. "Oh no. It's fine." I said and kissed her cheek and I felt her cheeks heat up. I went to go get some orange juice from the fridge just as she went to go get some eggs. I felt my hand nit nice the back of here and a shot of adrenalin went straight through me. Wow, does that always happened when you touch someone you like? I questioned to myself. Before I knew it, Amy went to go make some more French toast.

Amy's POV

Rydel and I decided to do a bit of site seeing and of course the topic of Riker and I came up. "So, what are you guys? A couple?" She asked, "Uhh. I don't know. He likes show his affection, I'll say that." I said and we sat down for a while. "Oh come on, you guys would be really cute together." Rydel said trying to give me hints. "I don't know. He forgets about me and then acts like I'm a total stranger and then he wants to be all affectionate and loveable." I said and picked at the grass. "But...what if you guys were dating." Rydel asked, "We're not. I would know if we would. Last time we hardly saw each other, this time it's like his a lost puppy." I added on. "D you want me to ask Riker?" Rydel asked, "No. If he doesn't want us to date...we could be friends with benefits....I don't know. Rydel. I don't know." I said settling on it. "I don't know what I want. I just want us to be good friends for now." I said and looked at her.

"Well, he got played the role of 'older brother' pretty well this last week and a bit. I would know." She said and looked at me and I sighed. "Again, I don't know." I said and then looked down. "We kissed last night." I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear me. "No way!" She practically yelled and I blushed. "It was pretty good." I said then I realised Rydel has never had her first kiss. "Sorry." I said apologetic. "It's fine. I kinda wanna know what his like." She said. "We are talking abut your older brother you know that...right?" I said seriously and she laughed. "I know." She said and stood up. "It's getting late, and we leave tomorrow. We should go." I said and we left to go to the hotel she was at with the rest of her family.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Please comment what you guys think should happen between Amy & Riker.

Also don't forget to vote and share!

Thank guys.