Chapter Thirty Three

Amy's POV

I ran off into my house crying. I've made an idiot of myself in front of the person, who now probably hates me. How could have I been so stupid to think that Riker would like me. Seriously. What went through your mind when you said that. I'm never going robe able to go back to the Lynch's place ever again. I pretty much live there now.

He can get any girl he wants, I mean, look at him. His like Prince Charming. He can get any girl. I'll let him have any girl, just not Britney. She's a bitch. She always has been. She's been using Riker like a prized possession, taking him every where she goes. I can tel he doesn't like her, the way he looks at her, no, he doesn't look at her, he glares at her. He deserves to have the girl of his dreams, but I now I know it's not me. I climbed onto the roof and sat down and just watched the sunset. It was beautiful.

Last time I watched the sunset with someone, they said it wasn't as beautiful as me. Well, that was Riker, and look where he is now. The sunset was just about to end when Ross sat next to me and passed me a bottle of soda.

"Thanks." I said and opened it. We both just sat there in silence watching the waves crash in and the full moon lit up the beach while the stars lit up the sky. Ross pointed out a couple of constellations. Seriously, how does this kid know all of this, he didn't even go to High School. To me, there was no awkward silence between Ross and I, there never was an awkward silence between Riker and I either, until the incident happened. I began playing with my thumbs and when I looked up Riker was standing there and Ross was gone. "Hey, c-can I sit with you?" He asked me and I gesture to for him to sit where Ross was sitting.

He sat down and I waited for him to talk. Nothing. Just silence. I started to shiver a little because it was now getting a little bit chilly. I was about to get up when Riker took off his jacket and gave it to me. "Thanks." I said and smiled at him as a gesture but I don't think he noticed.

"I'm sorry." I whispered breaking the silence and hoping Riker heard me. "No. I'm sorry." Riker said and looked at me. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I love you earlier. When I was with Britney all I could think about was you. I was just scared that I didn't like you back. When we did date, you told me that you wanted a puppy so I got you one. I sent you to song lyrics to Say You'll Stay because because I wanted to you stay with me. When ever I saw you with Ross or Rocky I thought you were dating them." I thought he had finished. "Why would I date-" I started but was cut off by him again.

"I really want to date you again, and I'm sorry that I was acting so strange on your birthday, it was because I thought you were going to introduce me to your parents, like, officially and I got really nervous. I'm sorry, I should've told you. I'd never do anything to jeopardise my relationship with you, but I did, and it was wrong. I'm sorry." Riker ended and I had tears in my eyes.

"Amy. I know you feel the same way about me." Riker said and placed his hand on top of mine. "If you want I can give you some time-" Riker began but I cut him off my kissing him and surprisingly, well, I kinda knew he'd kiss me back. After the very passionate kiss we broke apart and Riker deeply starred into my eyes and brushed my hair out of my face.

Riker stood up and I was scared he was going to walk off but instead he helped he stand up and he pointed to the fireworks that were coming from Disneyland. "Look carefully." Riker whispered as he wrapped his hands around my waist and I watched the fireworks. I noticed Riker look at his phone and on stage. Was he bored of me or something, but then all of a sudden the fireworks had a message and it read.

'Amy, will you please be my girlfriend?'

After I read it I blushed. Riker would never do that, unless he loved someone every much. It must have been another couple of Disneyland that was for. "Well?" Riker whispered and I turned around in his arms. "Of course I will." I said and kissed him. All of the other Amy's at Disneyland would be so jealous and their partners would have a lot explaining to do.

"I love you." Riker said.

"I love you too." I said to him and we shared another kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Guys, please comment what I should do next.

Should I skip to a year later and I'll write a couple of chapters about what has happened in there life.

Or should I write some chapters about significant moments in their life as a couple, and what would they be.

I really need some help. To everyone who comments, I'll dedicate a chapter to you.