15. Hope You Guess My Name

Elijah stood in front of Klaus with a smug smile as he wiped the hybrid's blood off of his hands.

"Elijah's secretly a bad ass," Ragna chuckled, receiving a glare from Klaus. "I mean that was completely epic. Did you see Daniel's face?"

"Ragna," Klaus barked, gaining a confused, yet concerned expression from his older brother.

"You look surprised to see me," Elijah said looking between Klaus and the empty space where Ragna stood, "So it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest?"

"Anyway," Ragna frowned, "Why's he here?"

Klaus sighed taking in the appearance of his brother, "You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

"He looks angry," Ragna muttered.

Just as she finished her sentence, Elijah rushed at Klaus and threw him threw a window.

"You deserved that," Ragna shook her head as Klaus jumped out from the broken window.

"Easy. I just finished renovating," Klaus growled as he retaliated against his brother, causing him to crash into a table, causing it to to smash under the weight.

"I mean you didn't break your word," Ragna told Klaus.

He nodded in agreement, "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."

Elijah attacked Klaus again, knocking him against a coffin. Klaus opened the one next to it, undagger another sibling. Klaus pushed Elijah against the coffin, holding the dagger by his throat.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus growled.

"Come on. Use it," Elijah threatened, "I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with."

Ragna frowned, "Not a good Klaus. Kol's worse than Rebekah and you combined. Put it back or I'm out until you dagger him again."

Klaus lowered the dagger at Ragna's command. "Mikael is dead."

Elijah looked startled, "What did you say?"

"I killed him. With his own weapon," Klaus said, "He's gone Elijah. Forever."

"Hold up!" Ragna shouted, "Where's my credit? I saved your ass!"

Klaus rolled his eyes, "And of course Ragna helped."

"Still on this?" Elijah shook his head, "Time to see a shrink don't you think?"

Klaus glared at him, "Let's be grateful that our father is dead shall we?"

"Why do our family remain in these coffins then?" Elijah asked, "Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them," Klaus answered, "There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me."

"Probably a good idea to break the news to him gently," Ragna muttered, "You did kill your mother. And out of them all, Elijah will be the most understanding."

Klaus nodded in agreement and walked over to the table where a small urn sat. He removed the lid and dipped the dagger inside. He walked back over to Kol's coffin, and looked down at his younger brother.

"What are you doing?" Elijah questioned.

Klaus dagger Kol, "Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again."