Chapter 25: "50 points to Gryffindor!"

Hi guys.

So this is slightly later than I wanted to post but I was going to post it and then a.) Decided to edit it a bit because I wasn't entirely happy and b.) Work.

I hope you like it, and to all my readers who disappeared?

Please come back!

Okay, here is Chapter 25 now, enjoy!

___

Alisa

"Harry, what are you doing?" I questioned him as he sat there with his hands on my face staring into space.

"Oh I uh, nothing, just zoned out for a second there." He said clearing his throat and pulling his hands away from my face, lifting one of them to scratch the back of his head.

Now that his hands were gone I felt kind of cold, but it would feel that way if anyone had done that, right?

"So do you want to go watch a movie with everyone?" I asked and he nodded and held out his hand to help me up. I gladly took it and once I was standing he passed me my crutches and we left my room with me leading the way.

Everyone in the lounge stopped talking as we walked in and I shook my head, rolled my eyes and laughed, "Wow guys, way to not be obvious you were talking about us."

Liam, Niall and Zayn all looked slightly guilty while Louis and Lexi just smirked at me.

"Well obviously we're not going to talk about you while you're in the room." Lexi retorted and Louis sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders before speaking up, "What she means is, we know you want us to stop worrying about you so we won't do it in front of you anymore."

I couldn't really argue with that so all I did was shrug and go sit on the two-seater couch that was currently unoccupied by anyone. Harry stayed standing in the passageway for a few minutes before making his way over to me and sitting down as well.

Smiling to myself I lifted my legs and placed them on Harry's lap before he could protest, then I turned to look at my brother, Niall, Zayn, Lexi and Louis. "So, are we all just going to sit here in silence or are we going to watch a movie and relax?" I questioned and they all laughed while Zayn hopped up to choose a movie.

20 minutes later I was utterly regretting my decision to watch a movie because Zayn had picked The Conjuring and now I was sitting with my face buried in the crook of Harry's neck, my hands covering my ears and mumbling "la la la la la" to myself over and over again.

Harry just chuckled when I had first hidden my face behind my hands and still attempted to watch from between my fingers. But as the movie had progressed I had ended up in the above mentioned position, hoping and praying that either the movie would be over soon or the DVD would be scratched and stop working.

At least Harry was nice enough to rub soothing circles on my back to try keep me calm so, point for me?

I tried to sneak a peek at the TV screen again and be brave, but just as I did, something popped out from somewhere and I screamed.

I don't get any more points, do I?

Harry

I can't believe I almost did it. I almost kissed Alisa. Although the key word here is almost, because I chickened out. Well not so much chickened out as I was thinking about it so intently that I zoned out and basically lost my chance.