"I'm ready to enter transformer mode"

Hey guys this is my new story I’m trying out. Please vote, comment and let me know if I should carry on or not. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

***********************

~Alisa’s POV~

One thing about being on top of the world… it gives you a long way to fall.

Good thing I can fly! Oh, who am I kidding? I can’t fly, I tried that once and ended up breaking my arm because I jumped off my roof. But it wasn’t only MY idea, not that anyone believed that.

I fell from my bed brushing my light brown, almost blonde hair out my face when something was thrown at me. “What the hell?!” I yelped, “Do you have any idea how nice a dream I was having?” I glared at my best friend and roommate, Alexis (Lexi), while she stood in my doorway with a giant smirk on her face. “I tried the nice way but you tried to hit me, so, I took more productive method...but further away.” She carried on grinning, “Oh and anyway you should be thanking me, since what I threw at you was the box of hair dye you wanted.” She looked pleased as she finished her sentence by plonking herself on my bed.

I scrambled to my feet and went into my closet, putting on a pair of old sleep shorts and an old t-shirt. “Fine, thank you. Now will you please help me dye my hair?” she looked at me with fake hurt because of the tone of my voice, but that’s her own fault. She knows not to wake me up like that…EVER! She only made that mistake once, from then the only time she has done this is when I really refuse to get out of bed and all of those times I got her back..a lot worse. What can I say? I really am not a morning person.

“Oki dokz,” she grinned at me, “let’s get that hair of yours dyed.” She skipped out my room and towards our bathroom. “Agh, how can someone be so full of energy so early.” I groaned as I shuffled towards the bathroom. She was standing in the bathroom with everything set up…she even had my giant mug waiting on the counter for me. “Lexi, you’re forgiven completely if that is filled with tea & is for me.” Heehee that rhymed, I stopped my inner giggling and gave her my puppy dog eyes and she giggled, “Yes it is for you, my grumpy, little friend.”

Without further delay I lunged forward and downed the mug of tea. “Man that woke me up. I feel more like myself now, rather than one of the living dead, ugh.” I plopped onto the chair she’d set up and put the old towel around my shoulders. “I am ready to enter transformer mode.” Lexi just looked at me and smiled because we were both equally insane so she understood me.

~a little later~

“Alexis! You complete and utter genius.” I said to her as I looked at my newly rich, dark, chocolaty, brunette hair for the first time after we dyed it. “Damn Ali, you’re hotter than the sun, in the middle of summer.” She came up to me and bumped her hip against mine. “Well I had one heck of a hairdresser.” I looked at her and bumped my hip back. We both collapsed into a fit of giggles and didn’t stop for a good hour and a half.

“We are definitely going out and showing off that hair tonight!” Lexi jumped up and down in excitement. “You got that right sister!”I jumped up, equally excited. We both ran to our rooms opposite each other and started looking for something to wear. But a little while into looking for something I heard someone knock on our apartment door. Knowing that Lexi wouldn’t go answer it, I walked out my closet still in my sleep shorts but with a tank top, that I’d put on after dying my hair, and went to answer the door.

But as I opened the door I got a peek of who was outside and immediately shut it again. “Lexiiii!” I yelled getting louder as I ran down the passage. I skidded to a halt in her room and she just stared at me. “Please don’t let him get me, please, please, please.” I begged her as she looked at me. Slowly I saw the corners of her mouth curve up in a smile. “Don’t worry; I won’t let him come get you.”