"If Liam heard these thoughts, I'd so be dead."

Some pictures of the gorgeous Harry Styles(HazzaBear) --->

~Harry’s POV~

I couldn’t keep the smile off my face, I’d been standing in her doorway watching her singing and dancing for a while. I forgot how well she could sing, but it’s no wonder since she and Liam are related. She just got so into it, dancing like no one was watching, not that she knew of anyway, and singing her heart out. It always did bring a smile to my face just watching her, I couldn’t help it I gave a little cough and she turned around already shouting at me thinking I was someone else.

But the look in her eyes when she saw it was me; it probably had to be the best feeling ever. Her eyes just lit up, her dark hair making them stand out even more(God she looked stunning with dark hair) and the way her smile just slowly crept onto her face, like she had to control herself so she didn’t start grinning like a fool.

 “Hazza! I haven’t seen you in ages, I missed you so much!”

Like always she ran and jumped at me and like always, I caught her.

“So AliBear I’m guessing you missed me just a little,” I winked, joking with her and wrapping my arms tighter and more securely around her.

God, I missed hugging her so much! Especially when she nuzzles her face in my neck, and wraps her fingers in my hair. She has always been the best hugger, she knows exactly when and how to hug you. It’s like she knows exactly what kind of hug you need…

I nuzzled my face in her neck, breathing her in, and I smiled to myself. She still smells the same, sweet and intoxicating, and I couldn’t help it, I took another deep breath, sighing afterwards.

I heard her giggle and pulled back to look at her, “Something funny?” I asked her, raising one of my eyebrows. “Uhm Haz, could you maybe give me a moment?”

 She looked down sheepishly, blushing at the same time, and only then did I realize that she’d been hugging me with only a bra and sleep shorts on. I let her go and walked out of her room but not before I turned around, “I’m going to leave now but I’ll see you later,” I said grinning at her, “Oh and AliBear, love the black.” I winked at her and with that I left.

I left her apartment grinning like an idiot; I can’t believe I didn’t notice she wasn’t wearing a top. But I guess I was so focused seeing her gorgeous eyes again and that smile… You’d think since I’m ‘the flirt’ I would be all hormone crazed and immediately notice something like that, but it’s not like that with Ali. It never has been like that, but if Liam heard these thoughts, I’d so be dead.

I mean practically the first thing he said to us, after we got put together as a group on X Factor, and were getting to know each other at my stepdad’s bungalow was, “I’m putting this out there but yes, I do have a sister. She is only a year younger than me, and if you boys even try date, snog or by any means ‘get with her’ for that matter, I will personally hurt you in a very sensitive place.” We all made a painful sound after hearing that, but none the less we promised Liam we wouldn’t.

Now that was before meeting Alisa. I still remember the first time we met her.

~Flashback~

 It was just after the final on the X Factor, we’d all been pretty gutted about coming third and we all went back to Liam’s apartment. I remember all of us sitting in the lounge talking about how we wish we’d won and how incredible it would have been, when the front door opened and all I saw was a stack of pizza boxes, a shopping bag hanging from each arm, and long, tanned legs.

Liam jumped up to go close the door behind the person who had just entered the apartment and to help carry stuff to the kitchen while the other four of us sat in the lounge trying to guess who it was. Next minute out she walked. She had on a pair of ripped denim jeans, a stack of black and colourful bangles, a black Ramones band tee(that just hung off her one shoulder) and black combat boots. I think we all immediately liked her because she walked up to us and smiled like she had known us forever, then with a bag in hand she started handed stuff out.

She gave Louis a hug and bag of carrots and his face just lit up immediately, she gave Zayn a mirror and a pack of smokes but not before adding, “I don’t support this but I know it helps,” giving him a sweet smile after the small smile he sent her. She walked up to Niall and crouched in front of him. She could see he was still crying a little and gave him a hug, and then she told him he could go to the kitchen and have first dibs on any of the food she’d brought as long as he left some for everyone else. When we heard that we all chuckled and he got up went quickly to the kitchen but not before shooting her a smile. Lastly she came to a stop in front of me. She put down the now empty bag and looked me dead in the eye, “I know how upset you all are, especially you Harry, but never give on yourself okay?” I just stared at her as she took off three of her own bracelets and handed them to me, and then she gave me smile and walked off to the kitchen.

~End of flashback~

I looked down at my wrists which were now adorned in bracelets too, and I could easily spot the ones she’d given me. I hadn’t taken them off since then, they were all part of the reason I started my ‘collection’. I read the words off each one, ‘Courage’ was on the pink one, ‘Hope’ was on the blue one and the last one which was purple said, ‘Believe’. That is my favourite one, because she has another one exactly like it which she always wears.

I couldn’t help sighing to myself, she really is one of my favourite people, I mean the times when we weren’t touring and got to hang out, we really got to know each other.  And excluding the guys, I had to say she is probably, no, she IS my best friend…

Okay sorry if this chapter was so short. I’ll make the next one longer. But what do you think???

Is Harreh in looooove with Alisa?? Is he the guy Alisa was thinking about earlier?? Keep reading to find out. :P

What do you guys think? What love story should it be? Even though you haven’t seen her relationships with the rest of the guys, should it be Louis, Harry, Niall or Zayn?? Also do you think there should be any Larry or Niam action??

I’ll be checking the comments to see which of the boys it will be so please…COMMENT, VOTE and FAN or else I’ll cry! :’(

Joking, but seriously please.

Love you,

Chrissy/Angel. <3