"One last thing!"

Hey Sexy Giraffes!:)

I'm really glad you're all liking my story, I do try really hard to make it good for you so you'll enjoy it.

Now for the apologizing. I'm more sorry than you'll ever know, for not updating frequently as I did in the beginning. I feel awful, like I've let you all down. But, and I'm not making excuses, I have been really busy with studying and school work because we've just had our final exams for this year, and I'm in my second last year of high school, so these marks are incredibly important. As most of you know, these are the marks that go to University along with your final matric/year 12 marks. So they will pretty much decide my future.

Recently I have been getting a lot more comments and I just want to say a MASSIVE thank-you, to everyone!:) The comments I've been getting haven't failed to put a smile on my face, and when I wake up in the morning and check my phone and see I got emails saying I got new comments, it makes me start off my day in a good mood. You guys really have put up with me and my weirdness, and I can't thank you enough for that. You guys truly are the best!:D

Now, I will be updating quite soon I hope, but for people wanting to know what'll happen here's a few sneak peaks to what's in store;

-More Louexi feels(Louis and Lexi)

-Someone from the beginning is gonna pop up again.

-Two fights, yes TWO!

-More best friend moments between Ali and Lexi.

-More Dalisa? (Daniel and Alisa)

-More Halisa (Harry and Alisa)

-More weirdness!:D *spaz dance*

And finally. . .

-Something that you probably weren't expecting *cue evil laugh*

I hope that will suffice for now:P But I just want to apologize even more for not updating my joint FanFic with @LouisYouHottie "I Can't Afford These Drumsticks" I can't be more sorry:(But I will update that as soon as possible!

For those of you who want to, follow me on twitter @ChrissyNJH , I will follow you back, promise:). And if you want to know anything or want to talk, you can PM me here or DM me on twitter and I'll reply to you ASAP. Although it'd be easier if you DM me on twitter cause I can get back to you quicker:)

One last thing! I will be continuing my other story, "Friends, Secrets And. . .Love?" soon. So I hope that gives you something else to look forward to.

I love you all so much,

<3 Chrissy.