"Why is this so confusing?"

Why hello all you lovely people of Wattpad. How are you all doing?

Well I have decided that since I am busy working on two stories and I have school to focus on I was thinking, yes I do that occasionally if you’re wondering, and I’m going to update both of my stories at least once a week.

If I’ve written more I may update twice but I do like receiving comments and I like to wait to see if anyone wants me to start with a certain character’s POV. So I was speaking to my lovely bff @LouisYouHottie, and I’m going to be starting this chappie with Lexi’s POV.

I know I haven’t done hers before and I know I left this last chapter on a cliffhanger but, I have my reasons so please don’t get angry and throw stuff at me, I’m fragile and I’ve lost enough brain cells as it is.

So here you go all you wonderful people, chapter 7.

Enjoy,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lexi’s POV~

Where could she be? She wasn’t picking up her phone or answering my texts. I seriously thought I’d run out of options until I remembered, Daniel. I know I’ve seen him around varsity a few times, of course I didn’t know Ali was dating the guy, but I know who he hangs out with so I ran around varsity after Alisa left looking for who I saw him with the most, Sam.

I finally got Daniel’s number from Sam, after a lot of begging and a few tears, and called him until he finally picked up. Then after a few more tears but not nearly as much begging, he said he’d help us try to find her and that was that.

Now here I am, sitting in our apartment, with Louis, Zayn and Harry while Liam and Niall go looking for her in a few spots they think she might be. I’ve been crying and off for nearly 2 and a half hours, my throat hurts, my eyes are red and puffy and my nose will now not stop running.

Great…

“Louis, could you make me some tea?” I asked, but I flinched after I heard my voice. It was raw, scratchy and basically, barely there.

Louis looked down at me and nodded, not saying anything. He really is worried about Alisa, we all are, but he’s taking it almost as hard as Liam and Harry. Everyone’s eyes are red from crying and we’re all sniffing, but I think I’ve cried the most, it feels like I have at least.

He came back a little while later and handed me my cup, sitting back down next to me and putting his arm around my shoulder, comforting me. And when we’re sitting like this I can’t help but think that Nic should be doing this, he should be here comforting me and making sure I’m alright, yet strangely I don’t want him to be…

Gah, it makes no sense whatsoever but I don’t know anymore…

I’ve been in love with Nic for almost a year and a half now and he’s finally showing some interest. But I can’t help but feel…complete when I’m like this with Louis. I mean I’ve known him almost as long as I’ve known Nic, but never in a million years did I think I would think about Louis in that way, and it’s not like I stand much of a chance with him either.

I sighed and got up, walking to my room and flopping back onto my bed. “Why is this so confusing?” I rolled over and groaned into my pillow.

“Why is what so confusing?” I heard a voice ask and I froze. Crab cakes! He’d followed me and heard me and now I don’t know how I’m going to explain what I meant and this is all so hard I- Lexi breath… in and out… relax. I chanted in my head as I tried to calm my racing heart.