"Use your words Harry."

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing?

I’m seriously taken away with how my amount of reads has gone up and by all your comments. It makes me so happy*does a dance but looks around and blushes* I’ll stop now.*clears throat*

Moving on, this week’s dedication goes to @LaughThePainAway. Thank you so much for your comment, it was really sweet and it made me smile like the dork I am. I hope you enjoy the story, much love to you, you lovely girl.

Love you and enjoy,

<3Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis’ POV~

“Harry, Haz, please don’t cry.” I tried to soothe him, rubbing his back as he sat with his head in his hands, when suddenly his head snapped up.

“Lou, how can I not? She doesn’t remember me boobear, she doesn’t remember…” He let his head fall again, continuing to sob into his hands, his shoulders shaking.

There was a soft knock on the door of the room we’d gone to, and I saw Niall peek his head in.

“You go Lou, I’ll stay with him.” Niall said quietly, walking the rest of the way into the room and pulling me up, taking my spot next to Harry. “Shhh, it’s going to be okay mate, don’t worry.” He whispered to Harry while giving me a reassuring smile as I reluctantly left my best mate.

I closed the bedroom door softly and trudged down the passage, back towards the lounge where Liam, Lexi, Zayn and Alisa were sitting, talking in hushed tones.

I lowered myself onto the sofa, taking the spot next Lexi and putting my arm around her shoulders. She snuggled into my chest and draped her one arm across my waist, the other slipping behind my back. Once she was comfortable, I wrapped my other arm around her, pulling her close and kissing her forehead.

“How is he, Lou?” Liam asked quietly, his eyes showing how concerned he was.

“Awful Liam…He’s still in there crying right now. He…he doesn’t understand how they were so close but she can’t remember him…” I spoke up, my voice breaking a little at the end because I was on the verge of tears…

He’s my best mate, and seeing him like that. Seeing him that…broken.

I didn’t even want to think about it…

It just made my heart hurt for him. For what he must be feeling right now…

“This is my entire fault…”Alisa suddenly spoke up and all our heads whipped around to face her.

“Don’t say that love, it wasn’t your fault…You did nothing wrong.” Liam said to his sister, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her forehead. “Don’t worry baby sis, everything will be fine.” He looked down at her and gave her a squeeze, but she wouldn’t meet his eyes.

“No Liam, you don’t know how terrible I feel right now. First I make my own parents cry, and now I upset Niall and Zayn, and make Harry cry.” Alisa started, taking a deep breath, “He’s crying Li…Harry is in that room crying right now and it’s because of me… I know it is, but I don’t know why. Just like with mom and dad, and it sucks…” she finished, breathing out shakily.

I watched as a tear escaped her one eye, making its way slowly down her cheek, only to be followed by another and another…Soon she was sobbing her heart out, and all Liam could do was hold her. Hold his sister and hope she’d be okay.

Lexi got up from my arms and went and sat on the other side of Alisa, wrapping her arms around her best friend, and Zayn and I got up and joined in on the group hug. We were all holding her tight, and telling her it’s going to be okay, over and over again. Hoping, and praying, with all our might, that this would all somehow be…okay.