Chapter 4: Meeting the demon himself

Lilth's POV

I landed on a sandy, dry beach. The wind swayed my hair from side to side as I stood up. I got to my feet and brushed the excess dirt and sand from my jeans and converses. I smiled. I had made it, I had made it to Neverland! Now the hard part comes in, finding Henry. I really just wanted to find him and get him back to his family. I mean, of course I was eager to help, but now I was tired and just wanted to sleep. I trudged up the cold shore and started to enter the jungle.

"Going somewhere, love?" came a voice with, if I may say so, the most beautiful British accent I have ever heard.

I spun around to come face to face with a boy that looked about 17 or 18. He had sandy, golden-brown hair and piercing green eyes that I couldn't help but gaze into. When I snapped back to reality, my killer instincts kicked in. I grabbed the nearest object, which happened to be a thick twig, and flung it at the boy. Unfortunately, he moved to the side, causing me to fall flat on my face.

"Woah there" he said chuckling, putting his hands up in surrender. "I was only asking a question"

I ignored his comment and stood up, rubbing sand off me for the second time today.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

He gave me a innocent look then smirked. "'did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan"

I gripped the stick firmer in my hand and swung it at him again. He dogged it and I lost my balance. I regained it but suddenly the stick disappeared.

"Let's get rid of that shall we" he smirked, "I think its better if we communicate like this" he said, gesturing to the space between us.

He moved closer and his once playful manner became serious and grim.

"What are you doing on my island?" he growled.

I took a step back so we were a fair distance apart before speaking. "I'm here for Henry!"

"Is that so, love?" he asked, "And what would a pretty lass like yourself want with a young boy?"

I glared at him. "One, I just want the boy so I can return him to his family..."

He cut me off, "Which is never going to happen"

I bit my tongue and kept going. "Two, don't call me love"

He smirked a bit and pulled a cheeky face, "What about cutie? Beautiful? Gorgeous? What would you prefer?"

I rolled my eyes. "Lilth!"

He frowned.

"My name is Lilth"

He smiled at me, "Cute"

Suddenly, our conversation went back to being serious. "Where-is-Henry?!? I asked, slowly but forcefully.

He walked closer and caressed my cheek. I flinch and slapped his hand away. He got closer and soon enough, his mouth was so close to my ear that I could feel his breath. It tickled.

I could feel his smirk at my ear as he whispered. "Not telling"

And then he disappeared...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Okay guys, Peter Pan is here!