Chapter 15: We meet again

Lilth's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. I tried to stand up but found I was tied up to a tree. I glanced around. trees, tents, lots of boys... am I in hell?! I can't believe it, Pan kidnapped me! I swear, if I get my hands on him...

"The prisoners awake!" one boy yelled, "Go get Pan!"

I inspected all the boys each carefully. I saw a couple around my age, all well built and attractive. There were some young ones from about 7-13 and they just walked around sword fighting and playing.

All the older boys were eyeing me off like a piece of meat and it honestly creeped me out. Suddenly, I saw Pan, Felix and another boy step out of the trees. Wait a second, that isn't any boy, that's Thomas! He lied to me, he did work for Pan.

"Hey dipshit!" I yelled.

The three boys turned around and all pointed at each other, questioning who I was talking to.

"I was talking to Thomas!" I yelled, "I have much better names for the king and his dog"

I smirked at Thomas' guilty face, Felix murderous one and Pan's amused expression.

"So c'mon dipshit, come visit me"

Thomas looked at Pan for confirmation and he nodded and they all started to walk my way. Thomas stood at the base of the tree with Felix and Pan got really close and kneeled down so our noses were almost touching.

"Now darling, was that a nice way to speak about Felix?" he asked, trying to hide his chuckle.

I smirked and got really close to Pan's ear and his breath hitched. "Did I hit a nerve?"

He chuckled nervously. "I don't get nervous"

I smirked to myself. "I was talking about Felix"

"Right"

I pulled away and batted my eyelashes. "May I talk to the dipshit now?"

He grinned and got up. "Thomas, you may have 5 minutes"

"Pan, I don't thin..."

Pan cut him off. "Let me rephrase that, she has 5 minutes. You listen to her and then you can ignore her for the remaining of her existence"

He nodded and sighed. Pan started to walk away. "Wait!" I yelled.

Pan turned around. "Really princess, already come back for more?"

I glared at him. "One, can you untie me? Two, don't flirt with me. Three, my existence? Are you gonna kill me?"

He licked his lips seductively. "Okay princess" he replied, exaggerating the princess. "To answer your questions, no I am not going to kill you. Two, I know you love my flirting. Three, I can untie you... if you spend a night in my cabin. I can assure you it would be enjoyable for both of us."

"Gag, Ew, Gag" I muttered.

"Well lovely, if you don't like the sound of that, beg me" he said seductively, one again.

"C'mon here then" I said in the same tone he used.

Pan came and stood in front of the tree I was tied to.

"Please" I begged, batting my eyelashes.

He winked and waved his hand over the vines and they fell from my body. I stood up.

"Now, for my reward"

"I begged, I believe that was your reward" I replied smugly.

His face showed amusement and he walked off, Felix following behind.

"So" Thomas began, "What do you want to talk about?"                 

"I don't want to talk"

"What?!" he asked, clearly confused.

"I want to yell"

And that's what I did.

"I can't believe you lied to me, made me believe you were my friend, made me let down my walls to you and you lied, you little asshole!"

"Woah, calm dow....." Thomas began.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" Pan roared. His gaze caught mine and I hid my head low.

He walked over to me and I groaned.

"I leave you alone for 2 minutes and you scream the camp down, really?" He asked.

"Sorry?" I asked sarcastically. "Maybe your flirting got into my head"

"Funny" he said sarcastically.

"I'll take her after you Pan!" one of the lost boys shouted.

That's when I lost it.

I grabbed the boy by his hood and yanked it up.

"Oh yeah, will you?"

He looked at me in fear and I smirked. "Didn't think so"

I let go and walked back over to my place.

"Now darling, that wasn't very nice. I think you deserve some time in the cages, love" mocked Pan.

"Take her to the cages!" Pan yelled to one of the boys and they grabbed me and dragged me off to the cages.

The north side of hell.