Chapter 3: Mr. Gold

Lilth's POV

I drove until 3:00pm when I reached storybrooke. I got out of my bug and looked around for someone who could help. I walked around for a bit until I reached a shop called 'Mr. Gold's Pawnbroker'. I went inside and the ting of the bell filled my ears. A man in his 50's with shoulder length grey hair who I assumed was Mr. Gold walked out of the back room.

"Hello, dearie. Can I help you?" he asked, "My grandson was just kidnapped so I am in a bit of a hurry"

"You mean Henry?" I implied.

He turned to face me and his expression turned into a scowl.

"How do you know about him?!" he snapped.

"I know about him because he is the reason I am here"

His face changed to a smirk. "She sent you here, didn't she?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Your... 'mother'"

I nodded. "Can I come with you to Neverland? I really just want to save henry and get home"

"Sadly, no"

"Why not?" I asked.

"I want you to go first, maybe you can make an impression on Pan?" he told me.

"Me?" I said, "He has made a bigger impression on me than anyone and I haven't even met him"

He smirked, "He does that to everyone"

I laughed.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Nope"

Then he threw a bean to the ground, and I fell...

.................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it was short, hope you liked it!