Chapter 10: Family is the strongest bond

Pan's POV

When I could feel that someone was on the island I knew I should check it out. I gathered up some of the lost boys: Thomas, Felix, Sam and Ben. I went to the shores and hid behind the bushes to wait for the new arrivals. I had a feeling I knew who it was and if I was right, today was going to be fun! I smirked to myself just thinking about it.

I waited for the pirate ship to hit the rocky shores of Neverland and then I strolled out casually and flashed my most innocent smile.

"Can I help you?" I asked the visitors.

I looked around and spotted Snow White, Prince Charming, Emma Swan, The Evil Queen and when I spotted the last one my smile turned into a smirk... it was Captain Hook. There was no point pretending to be innocent now.

"What are you doing you bloody demon?!" he snarled.

"This is Pan?" asked a confused Snow White or Mary-Margaret as she was known as now. "But he's just a boy?"

"He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon" Hook retorted.

"Well it isn't gonna make a difference pretending now" I smirked, "You can come out boys!"

One by one, the lost boys emerged from the bushes and Henry's family took out their weapons.

"Relax" I said, calming the boys, "I'm not here to fight. I wanted to welcome you to my island"

"We don't want you welcome" Emma said firmly, "Now where's Henry!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I scolded, "All in good time"

"We don't want your games!" yelled Charming

I chuckled. "Oh Prince Charming, I am not playing games. If you really want help then find it. I have it hidden on the island"

And then I disappeared, leaving the group to their thoughts.

Emma's POV

What did he mean, help is on the island?

I gathered up Mary-Margaret, David, Regina and Hook and went to search for Henry. I thing that for some reason, Pan wants us to find something, or someone and get them to help us. Either he thinks that if we go on this wild goose chase then we will waste time or that if it will benefit him in some way. If I go after it, or whoever it is, maybe I can use it to our benefit?

Pan's POV

My job is done! Emma has decided to go for it. Little does she know that the 'help' is dear, sweet Lilth. The reason I went them to find Lilth is I have a feeling that she will actually help me. And as crazy as it sounds, Lilth will actually distract Henry's family from their real goal: Henry. With Henry's family searching for Lilth, it will give me enough time to win Henry's trust and get him to give me his heart. This will work, I can assure you it will. Because as everyone knows... Peter Pan Never Fails!