Chapter 24: Toys

Lilth's POV

I slowly and lazily rubbed my eyes, waking up in a haze. I could hear the lost boys in the camp, running around and dancing. They were all yelling and screaming so I blocked my ears with my pillow to block out their shrieks.

After another 20 minutes, I finally got out of bed. I looked down at my clothes and decided I needed something new.

I walked over to the closet, full of clothes that Pan had generously supplied for me, and rummaged through it. There was a lot of dresses with pretty little frills but I decided to go with a pair of ripped jeans and a green shirt. After all, we were in a jungle.

I slipped the shirt over my head and applied a little bit of make up that I found on the cabinet.

Pan must really need me if he is going to all these lengths to sweet talk me with clothes and make up.

Between you and me, he had me at the kiss.

I'm not exactly sure what Pan and I are. Not really enemies, not really friends. More like...friends with benefits.

I was cool with it that way.

I brushed open the flaps of my tent and looked around at all the boys.

Suddenly, all of them froze.

I heard a couple of whispers of 'Why has Pan brought a girl to camp?', a couple of 'Wasn't she the prisoner?' and even a couple of 'Oh, maybe she's Pan's new toy'.

I rolled my eyes. Toy? Seriously!

"Hey lunatics!" I yelled to them.

They all stared at me like I was a crazy person, quickly glancing at each other to see who I was talking to.

"I'm talking to all of you" I told them. "Do I look like a toy to you?!"

Some shrunk away in fear but one stupid boy decided to test me.

"Damn straight gorgeous!" He howled.

"And who are you?" I scoffed.

He took a mock bow. "The names Ted"

I stepped closer. "Well Ted, would you like me to be your toy?"

He licked and bit on his lip as he smirked.

"If I get to be the one on top"

I smirked. "Sorry, but I like to be the dominant one"

I flicked my wrist, sending Ted flying backwards. His back arched and hit the tree as he groaned in pain. I continued to choke him as he squirmed clutching his throat for dear life. All the other lost boys did was watch, too terrified to stop me.

"Please...!" Ted begged, "Please stop!"

I bit my lip. "Nah. I think I like the roles reversed"

Suddenly, I heard all the other lost boys gasp as I felt a pair of lips connect to my neck, kissing down my jaw and my collarbone.

"Relax baby" Pan cooed, "No killing today"

I turned my head toward him, still keeping my hold on Ted.

"I'm not killing, I'm teaching him respect" I explained.

Pan sighed. "What did he call you?!"

I looked at him wide eyed. "What makes you think..."

He cut me off. "Lilith, I know you"

"No you don't!" I yelled, my grip on Ted only tightening. "You don't know me"