Something strange is happening

"I am that bad Ridhima try me I can be best boy friend" he said

"Ronit you are" he stop her mid way "yes I am sexy, handsome, sweet right

girl friend" he winked at her "Ronit khanna is rude" she smiled

"Am I" he dared her looking directly into her eyes "no you are best friend I can ever had, you are the reason that I m fine today" she smiled and looked at him with teary eyes. "Bye" she waved he knows she is in verges of crying "Ridhima" she turned and look at him "Karan is big time player so please keep distance from him" he mocked and laughed. Ridhima waved him and walk towards her apartment.

Something strange is happening

Ridhima turned and look back to see Ronit still standing there and directly looking at her his finger drumming very familiar beat on his car hood, he tilted his head when he saw Ridhima looking back at him, a little laughter erupted from his mouth and then he winked at her his finger continue drumming on hood making her wonder why he look so happy and teasing her.suddely she felt like running to him and hug him she paused and then Shyly bit her lower lip and continues to walk toward the elevator. She waited for elevator, her heart was beating faster, pressing her palm over her heart she took a deep breath and walk inside the elevator "Something strange is happening" (kuch kuch hota hai is a song of SRK) she hummed the song on her ride up to 14th floor of her apartment.

Ronit just smiled and watched her go, his fingers were still on hood drumming a special beat "Something strange is happening" (kuch kuch hota hai) He opens his car door got inside, singing all the way to his home.

Ridhima walk inside her room after having delicious dinner with her family. Her mom is very amazing cook and she learned cooking from her mother.

"Di" Rinky crossed her hand and stood on the door of her bedroom "I want to talk to you". Ridhima raised her eyebrow and looked at her younger sister who looks dead serious "what you wanna talk?" she asked and walk inside her room.

"Just like that you know some sisterly talk" Rinky walk behind her sister and sat on her bed "not today Rinku I am tired we can talk tomorrow if it's not urgent" she looked at her sister who is now comfortably lying flat on her bed. Her eye was closed, Ridhima sat beside her "yes this talk is urgent" Rinky opens her eye and calmly said. Both sisters silently lay there for some time. Suddenly Rinky turned and propped her head on elbow "you are hiding your grief di(sis)" she looked down at her elder sister who was still lying flat on her back with her eye closed "I know you are hurting we all know after all your engagement was broken , you don't deserve this di" Rinky softly squeeze her sister shoulder. "yes I don't deseve pranav and no I am not hurt" Ridhima said taking a deep breath and sat back on bed.

"Rinku" she looked at her sister with teary eyes "Pranav took the engagement ring from my finger and left me crying in the rain without any explanation" Rinky got up and hugged her sister she wanted to give her news that mom went to visit Pranav family but she don't have courage to tell her and hurt her elder sister so she felt it's better to change the topic

"I saw you getting down from your boss car and I saw him drumming his finger and winking at you" Rinky tilted her head back and winked at her sister. Ridhima blushed but control herself "nothing he is just nice and we have to discuss so he gave me a lift" Ridhima shrugged making her sister move away from hug.

"Your boss winks at you and you are saying that it's nothing" Rinky crossed her hand "do you think I will believe you Miss Ridhima Khanna" Ridhima pushed her sister away who was practically hovering her and pulled her blanket over her head and slip back on her bed"I think our small urgent chit chat is over please shut the light and close the door on your way out" Ridhima peep from the blanket and smiled "Good night my baby sis".