Shocking birthday Continues...

Dedicating this chapter to all my readers who vote on my story.
Vote means you like the story and promotes the writer to continue happily and bring more stories for you.

Continue...
They walk down to pool area where party had just begun.

Yogi smiled and took Ridhima into half hug; "I am so sorry you have to wait for a long" he said in low tone and looked down at her, Ridhima lightly moved away from his hug.

                                                 Photo credit : Google editing Veenu.

"It's ok yogi" Ridhima smiled.

"Come I will introduce you to my family." Yogi said and put his hand lightly on her back.

"Umm Yogi it's getting late I think we should leave" Ridhima utter and nodded at Rinky.

"This is not done Ridhima, party has just begun and you are talking about leaving" Karishma Lal walk towards them and pronounced in a very elegant way.

"Ridhima meet my elder sister Karishma" Yogi introduced.

Queen of page 3 Ridhima thought and sweetly smiled at Karishma. Still unaware that this woman is murderer who breaked her Ronit heart, killed his parents and his unborn child.

"Hi!!" Ridhima said but to her surprise Karishma took her into hug "oh!! Darling I was so curious to meet you, Sanjana had told us about you how amazing friend you are to her" Karishma said into hug. Baby truth is that I ought to meet the lady who mended my Ronit broken heart, I never dreamed my heartbroken rich billionaire will every fall in love again Karishma though and laughed inwardly.

"Yogi... Yogi" Sanjana shook his shoulder he turned and looked at Sanjana who was crying badly.

"Hey baby what happened?" he asked cupping her cheeks with his palm.

"My..my Granny ..My granny is ill" she sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh baby!!" He embraced and took her inside the house.

"Ridhima, Rinky please come along and Karishma please take care of the guests" he turned and walk towards the house with Sanjana beside him.

"Sanj" he helped her sit on the couch and sat beside her She was still crying badly.

Ridhima passed her glass of water "what happened to your granny?" they asked.

"My uncle just called up and said that Granny is serious and is hospitalized" she sobbed.

"Your Granny is in Ahmadabad right?" Yogi asked.

"Hmm hmm" Sanjana said and rubbed hernapkin  over her nose.

"I will arrange a car for you, my drive will take you to Ahmadabad" he got and called his driver.